X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eric
    • May 2014

First post & video

This is my first post to the forum. A short video. Speed Bag Skunk has helped me get back at it after a long layoff. More fun now than ever.
    Last edited by Eric; 05-28-2014, 03:55 PM. Reason: Add video
  • Eric
    • May 2014

video

OK..I think this link will work. G-Town and Alan helped me with reverse rolls at Speed Bag 5. I just wanted them to see its working.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by Eric; 07-20-2014, 06:12 PM. Reason: add link

Comment

• rehamco1
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2013

video posting

Hi can you get your video uploaded on you tube? If you can this is how I get the videos on the forum.

How to embed a you tube video into a speedbag new thread

go to your your you tube page and click onto the video you wish to embed
      go to the address bar at top of page and highlight and copy everything after v=
      go to speed bag forum click onto pictures & videos or hitting to music
      click onto new thread type in a title type in a short text then type the
      following parenthesis youtube parenthesis then paste what you have copied then parenthesis forward slash youtube parenthesis then hit submit and hit post
      that should do it Tim posted a very good video on his how to do list that you
      can watch which is where I learned how to do it I hope this helps thank you
      for reading this

Comment

• Hoosierbagger
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • May 2014

Here is the link to Tim's video.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Eric View Post
          I can't get the video to load up
          Eric, I'm afraid you will have to first upload your video to your YouTube channel. If you don't have one, it's easy to create one.

The easiest way to post the video is to go to the YT video page, highlight and copy the address, then paste the whole thing in the forum thread. This will show only the link, but we can click on this to view it from YT.

If you want to embed it in the forum message board (this message board program hasn't been updated for quite a while and it lacks the ability to easily embed videos and images.)

In order to view the video on the forum message thread, do what rehamco1 suggested: go to the address bar at top of page and highlight and copy everything after v=

Then, go back to your message window and do the following:

I hope this helps you, as well as others in uploading videos.
          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...