Originally posted by ventanakaz
    ...give that girl a bigmac...
    ...give that girl whatever she wants...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    Originally posted by ChuckM View Post
    I wish there was a forum similar to this one for Indian Clubs, I would be all over it. Perhaps it would be feasible to try to start one in the Non Speed Bag or Off Topic areas of this forum?
    That's up to Tim. I'd be interested. I see "Army" Maguire has a speed bag (behind him on the right). Plus friends in high places...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ChuckM
    replied
    Marlon,
    If you secretly really do want to know what he does with those clubs, I believe his name is Richard Maguire and you can watch an instructional video he posted on Youtube at this address:
    http://www.agelesstrength.com/wooden-indian-clubs.html We produce American made, hand crafted, light & heavy wooden Indian Clubs as well and training DVD's f...

I wish there was a forum similar to this one for Indian Clubs, I would be all over it. Perhaps it would be feasible to try to start one in the Non Speed Bag or Off Topic areas of this forum?
    Here's a photo of some indian clubs:
    OK, Chuck M.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    Actually that's a Narrengansett dumb bell above the club

Leave a comment:

• Marlon
    replied
    YEEEESH!! I don't even wanna know what he does with those things!

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    Originally posted by Marlon View Post
    How big is that club? It looks 4 feet long!!
    As Crocodile Dundee once said, "That's not a club, mate. THIS is a club!"
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Marlon
    replied
    Nice outfit! She is obviously a member of a very prestigious Gym with a strict dress code.

How big is that club? It looks 4 feet long!!

Leave a comment:

• ChuckM
    started a topic Barbara Stanwyck on speed bag (?)

Barbara Stanwyck on speed bag (?)

This one's a bit of a stretch, but that looks like a speed bag hanging over the indian club.
    OK, Chuck M.
    Attached Files
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...