• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagSkunk
    Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

SpeedBagSkunk is BACK!!!

Missen everyone!!!

Just thought id drop a video by to let everyone know that the SKUNK is still alive and Baggin!
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

A M A Z I N G
    S P E E D...

Hey, Skunk! I know that you have another addiction, but it's good to see you haven't lost your touch with the speed bag. And from the comments on that video, it looks like you are continuing to inspire speed baggers everywhere.

For those of you who haven't seen what Skunk is up to (besides speed bagging), here is a video of his other passion:

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Jdevenney
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Sep 2012

Seen your video on you tube it was awesome.Definetly offers a new perspective of the speed bag!

Comment

• Biff
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Nice to see you're still hitting the bag, Skunk. You're looking pretty good on the bars too. Great job on both.

Comment

• pip
          • Apr 2010

still learning from master baggers like yourself you are an inspiration great stuff skunk keep on bagging

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...