• Show
Clear All
  • Mrkemp
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2012

you tube video

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Welcome to the forum. From the looks of your videos, you have some skills (I've gone ahead and embedded it here):

With a little more weight on top of the drum and a ball-hook swivel, you should see a big difference in your workouts (imo).
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• DarthPistachio
      • Mar 2012

nice work! -

when you want to try some more advanced bible type stuff - I found personally if you try out some new techniques to go with a slower larger bag until you get it down and then go back to your fave bag size and it is much easier.

Digging the tat's too - still trying to decide what design I want on my right shoulder
      Find out a lot about me by visiting these sites:
      Meshweaver - Fabsreptiles
      They say that 1,000 monkeys with 1,000 typewriters will eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare - now thanks to the internet we know this is not true....

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...