• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CMP
    • Jan 2012

7"x10" on the rebound ring.

Hello,
    All of you have inspired me to start using some smaller bags. Here I am bashing around a 7x10 with a 550 paracord "swivel". It is a bit faster then the big boy. I have also order a XS and a Small Title bag so I will be trying those out in the near future. Thank CMP

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.......Bruce Lee
  • tjgonz
    • Dec 2011

Thats beautiful man! I'm interested in the paracord swivel! could you give any more details..maybe a close up? Thanks

Comment

• CMP
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by tjgonz View Post
      Thats beautiful man! I'm interested in the paracord swivel! could you give any more details..maybe a close up? Thanks
      Hello,
      The swivel is very basic, a piece of pipe with 4 "L" shaped legs welded to the sides. Then a dowel was attached inside the pipe with epoxy. Then the dowel was drilled down the center and countersunk, sanded smooth and coated with epoxy. The speed bag is attached with rope, in this pic it is 1/4" nylon line, but with the smaller bag I wanted to use a smaller line so I used some 550 paracord. The swivel is just shy of flush with the rebound ring. I am not sure if this type of swivel would work with a standard board? My guess is the rebound arc ( that is straight from the man himself) would be so long that it would be useless. Thanks CMP
      Attached Files
      Last edited by CMP; 01-29-2012, 09:17 PM.
      Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.......Bruce Lee

Comment

• tjgonz
        • Dec 2011

very cool man! thanks for the quick reply, I just bought an antique bag and want to rig up another board but keep everything simple and vintage : ]]

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...