• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juxt
    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

speedBAGII clips

it only took about 7 months lol. i finally got some footage up. I just took some random clips, i noticed some vital baggers were not in the video when i finished- skunk,gtown, tommyt, donny,ataraxis. but this is only part 1

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • G-Town
    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Nice day

Juxt - Brings back good thoughts. Nice job filming Nova - The girls- Speedbagforlife and who else? MsDee! Way to go with the footage.

Comment

• dogtoke
      • Jun 2008

Nice Bro, very nice

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Good times in Keyport, NJ!

A really nice video clip, Justin! Love the intro music with you driving down the turnpike headed for Keyport, NJ...and of course, walking up the stairs of the gym to what I like to refer to as "Speed Bag Heaven."

Lots of good bagging going on that day. Thanks for posting this video. I look forward to Part 2!

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...