X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillyMack
    • Sep 2006

too bad...

It’s too bad you aren’t mature enough to handle a little friendly competition. You have tons of talent but you are so blinded by your own ego that you are your own worst enemy. If you don’t come up with something first then your first reaction is to knock it, or make up some excuse or reason why you can’t do it or don’t “need” to do it. Instead, you should just say “good job”.

I know I wasn’t the first to hit 2 bags – I don’t care. But your reaction was “you should learn to hit 1 before trying 2”. Then you turn around and build some contraption with 4 bags. Not a competition, eh? More like now that you have some competition it’s no fun for you anymore.

I’m here because I was inspired by Alan Kahn; not only because of his talent on the bag but ALSO because he is so generous with his time and resources. Alan takes the time to answer every post with a detailed explanation or answer. That’s the kind of person I want to be – knowledgeable AND helpful.

Comment

• jaguiler
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2007

ok I'll moderate....

Billy - you have valid points. but you hold a grudge too long.... by attacking this post you perpetuate the behavior. Lead by example.
      Skunk - no ego needed, no offense, but Billy is right - likewise you do not need an ego, your hitting videos more than tell the story

so let's put it all aside and start fresh.

Comment

• Kyle
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by jaguiler View Post
        ok I'll moderate....

Billy - you have valid points. but you hold a grudge too long.... by attacking this post you perpetuate the behavior. Lead by example.
        Skunk - no ego needed, no offense, but Billy is right - likewise you do not need an ego, your hitting videos more than tell the story

so let's put it all aside and start fresh.
        thank you very much for doing that jaguiler i would but didnt want to get in the middle

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Guys - I don't have the time or inclination to baby sit grown adults.

My rule of thumb is "if you don't have something nice to say keep it to yourself"

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...