• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BenzDo
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Sep 2009

my first video post!

Hey Guys. Posting a vid for the first time. Don't mind "for the books" comment.. lol. def a personal best. Thanks for all the inspiration! I wish I had more time to spend on this site and pick up new combos.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Cheers,

-Mike Benz
  • BenzDo
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Sep 2009

for sure, it's a commercial platform that I put up in my gym for other people. plus, I'm a shorter guy (5'6), so if there's any functionality to bagging in terms of real world application, the opponent will likely be much taller that myself hence the raised board. I should lower it though. thanks for the comment.

-Mike Benz

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by BenzDo View Post
      Hey Guys. Posting a vid for the first time. Don't mind "for the books" comment.. lol. def a personal best. Thanks for all the inspiration! I wish I had more time to spend on this site and pick up new combos.
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Cheers,

-Mike Benz
      Great Bagging BenzDo!
      Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

Jersey eh? Perhaps a Scissoerhands protoge'? As those spinning elbows and backfists are Scissors worthy. Especially seeing as how the bag is so much higher. Excellent job brotha!
        sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...