X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hammer6384
    • Dec 2010

Workin out

Im just tryin to get smooth on some basic hits. I know it gets boring seeing tha same ole thing.Tha swivel Im using is one I made from a brass door pull and a plastic ball socket.
    SpeedBag Hammer
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Don't stop...

No worries about "over-posting." It's a pleasure to watch your speed bagging skills. I like the single-fisted side punching and the downward elbows (one of my personal favorites). You have great rhythm. Keep posting... after all, it's one of the side-effects of this addiction.
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007

Inspires and motivates

HEY man it's all good! It's what you'te here for. I love your hitting and your innovation with the Century stand. It looks like you attached a thicker board and wrapped it pretty tight. No movement on that board. Great video. BAG ON!
      sigpic

Comment

• hammer6384
        • Dec 2010

Thanks guys, actually in this video I took tha platform mount off tha dstand took it to my job and C clamped it to a rack.lol. It is a bit more stable. Thanks for checkin it out.
        SpeedBag Hammer

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...