Another After Work Session..Sleep is Becoming Overrated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Another After Work Session..Sleep is Becoming Overrated.

Ok, it's almost 9 AM on Saturday and I haven't gone to sleep yet...probably won't until I collapse. Got home at 6 this morn and went to the "Attitude Adjustment Center" for a little session on the slow side. Was concentrating on linking techniques that I have struggled with. Practice Practice Practice!!

sigpic
  • hammer6384
    • Dec 2010

Well Hoss it dosent look like you are struggling to me. Looked real smooth to me. Great control.
    SpeedBag Hammer

Comment

• toolboxdiver
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by hammer6384 View Post
      Well Hoss it dosent look like you are struggling to me. Looked real smooth to me. Great control.
      I agree, your a Marine you adapt and Overcome sorry no simpathy from a marine Brother suck it up and Bag On

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by hammer6384 View Post
        Thanks brother. Your vidz are added to the list of inspiration and motivation to get better. I have been trying to get at it every day. Thanks again!

Originally posted by toolboxdiver View Post
        I agree, your a Marine you adapt and Overcome sorry no simpathy from a marine Brother suck it up and Bag On
        Hahahaha !!! No sympathy needed here Devil Dog! In fact I thjnk I sucked it up too much,I stayed awake all day Saturday and didn't hit the rack until 2:00 Sunday.OORAH!
        sigpic

Comment

• Heppsan
          • Jan 2011

Nice moves!!
          I think you did a great job!

Comment

• speedbag4life
            • Jun 2007

Nice linking, Metaldad. I have a hard time slowing down and working on control moves like that. You had me lulled into a nice comfortable groove... until the end there, where you nearly killed the bag.

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Aug 2010

No rest for the weary Huh!

As they say....No rest for the weary....Thanks for inspire'n us to get to da punchin......no excuses!

Great Job from my point of view here and the spin move was smooth and relaxed! Great unedited clip! Keep on Baggin! Sometimes if I practice with a smaller bag, then, when going back to the bigger speed bag I see improvement on accuracy and quickness with a combo! You're probably doing that already, but if not, maybe give it a try!

Keep on Baggin!
              Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• metaldad
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Heppsan View Post
                Nice moves!!
                I think you did a great job!
                Thanks. Ican't wait until I get them really smooth and flowing with some speed.
                Originally posted by speedbag4life View Post
                Nice linking, Metaldad. I have a hard time slowing down and working on control moves like that. You had me lulled into a nice comfortable groove... until the end there, where you nearly killed the bag.
                Hahahaha! Lucky for me you didn't notice how I almost threw my shoulder out with the left hook.!

Originally posted by novaspeedbagger View Post
                As they say....No rest for the weary....Thanks for inspire'n us to get to da punchin......no excuses!

Great Job from my point of view here and the spin move was smooth and relaxed! Great unedited clip! Keep on Baggin! Sometimes if I practice with a smaller bag, then, when going back to the bigger speed bag I see improvement on accuracy and quickness with a combo! You're probably doing that already, but if not, maybe give it a try!

Keep on Baggin!
                Thanks brother! I'm gonna try that with the smaller bag at my next session!
                sigpic

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                  Spin Master

• Aug 2008

youre the man metal D!!!!! X

Comment

• Tim
                    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Double bump downward elbow at 1:04... very nice. Everything looks good, very solid form throughout. I think you've got all the elbows in there, inward , outward, 4 way, downward.

Comment

• metaldad
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by SpeedBagScissorhands View Post
                      youre the man metal D!!!!! X
                      Thanks Adam. Looking forward to some instruction on the spin when I meet you in Jersey! You are gonna be there right?
                      Originally posted by Tim View Post
                      Double bump downward elbow at 1:04... very nice. Everything looks good, very solid form throughout. I think you've got all the elbows in there, inward , outward, 4 way, downward.
                      Thanks Tim. I'm still having a time getting comfortable with the I-SES using my left arm. All things with practice. The double bumps kinda surprised me. I wasn't expecting to be able to do one but what a pleasant surprise eh? Hopefully I'll have it all even more fluid by the time the gathering rolls around.
                      Last edited by metaldad; 04-12-2011, 11:58 AM. Reason: spelling
                      sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...