X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagAtaraxis
    • Nov 2010

TITLE ATOMIC XS new/recent video

A more recent video of me speed bagging with a newly bought Title Atomic XS seems as though I wasn't the only one who hopped on that special price..Although a challenging bag to use its slowly but surely becoming one my favorite

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Yeah SBA, You're a killer speedbagger! I don't own any of the Atomic bags by title but have hit a few, they're light and fast. Looks like you know your way around the bag, how long you been baggin'? Awesome job!
    T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• jumpcannon
      Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Woah. U went bruce lee on that thing!
      evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Wow. Great speed bag skills. Keep the videos coming!
        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• paranday
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2009

Amazing.

Comment

• Tim
            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by SpeedBagAtaraxis View Post
            A more recent video of me speed bagging with a newly bought Title Atomic XS seems as though I wasn't the only one who hopped on that special price..Although a challenging bag to use its slowly but surely becoming one my favorite
            Damn bro ... lookin' like a pro. Great speed, very impressive , lots of downward elbows too. Isn't it a great bag? Sad mine has a hole in the bladder ... What kind of swivel are you using?

Comment

• hammer6384
              • Dec 2010

Sweet! I like that bag too. Great Baggin.
              SpeedBag Hammer

Comment

• SpeedBagAtaraxis
                • Nov 2010

@TJ MaTee I've been baggin for about a year and half pretty religiously. For all who don't know Ataraxis is a rare word that means to be in a mental state where stress and anxiety are absent. Speed bagging has been very therapeutic for me and has been helpful in difficult times. Very quick and healthy cure for both Stress and Anxiety!
                @Tim Using the one and only POWERMILL! and thanks alot for the compliments! and to everyone else!

Comment

• aad03

• Jan 2010

Dude, incredible elbows and linking of different punches. And you deserve a Gold Glove for that snag at the very end. You should try a Cleto XS if you haven't already; you could smoke that bag.

Comment

• metaldad
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Apr 2007

Holy S@#$ That Smoked!!

Wow man! You got got some seriously MAD skills!! I know I said it before but DAMN!! I sincerely believe you would smoke any bag you were hitting at the time, but you make a great plug for Title and when I get the cash saved,I'm most definitely on board. BAG ON! and keep those videos comin'!
                    sigpic

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                      Spin Master

• Aug 2008

great job!!!nice video!! X

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...