• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • novaspeedbagger
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2010

Ringside RPSB - L Rebound Test - From Ralph's NOS products

This is just Traditional Speed Bag Punching Boxer Style demonstrating the Rebound Quality of the NOS Ringside Bag Ralph offers. This is the Large and is a bag with good heft to it for a great upper body workout. It is also a quick rebounding bag. I am really benefiting from using this bigger bag. I has helped me develop more solid fundamental speed bag technique. I think Ralph has more of the large bags available if this video strikes the urge in you to Hit a Large Speed bag for increasing your overall strength and endurance!

Novaspeedbagger
  • hammer6384
    • Dec 2010

Thats what Im talkin about! Iwas hittin a bigger bag just tha other day. Thumbs Up Bud.
    SpeedBag Hammer

Comment

• Brother Cavefish
      • Jan 2011

just got the TITLE 7x10 ,i love it, its heavier than the Rinsides, but they are both great
      Choose You this day , Whom You shall Serve

Comment

• RP65
        • Jan 2011

That's cool, back to the basics, yes i have them in stock & thanks for the video, if anyone is interested in one of these bags or any other size bags, Please P.M. me or email @ ralphponce65@hotmail.com
        Thanks... Ralph
        Last edited by RP65; 03-10-2011, 02:17 AM.
        ralphponce65@hotmail.com

Comment

• Dutchman
          Speed Bag Historian
          • Jun 2006

Almost too big for the board, it is..........

Comment

• jumpcannon
            Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

glad you posted this. i am gonna go do some basic hitting myself and forget the tricky stuff for a little.
            evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Aug 2010

Fun pounding on the NOS Ringside From Ralph!

Originally posted by hammer6384 View Post
              Thats what Im talkin about! Iwas hittin a bigger bag just tha other day. Thumbs Up Bud.
              Thanks for watching hammer! This bag gives you a good upper body pump for sure! And I have alot fun using more powerful Strikes. Maybe one day I'll hit like speedbag mike here!

Originally posted by Brother Cavefish View Post
              just got the TITLE 7x10 ,i love it, its heavier than the Rinsides, but they are both great
              This Ringside bag soft and easy on the hands but still has good density for increasing stength!

Originally posted by RP65 View Post
              That's cool, back to the basics, yes i have them in stock & thanks for the video, if anyone is interested in one of these bags or any other size bags, Please P.M. me or email @ ralphponce65@hotmail.com
              Thanks... Ralph
              This is a great bag Ralph and very pleased with it Thanks!

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
              Almost too big for the board, it is..........
              That is true Duchman! I may have to dabble in a bit of a hardwood hobby and create a 30" maple drum or something like that....We'll see.

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
              glad you posted this. i am gonna go do some basic hitting myself and forget the tricky stuff for a little.
              Yea JC I've been doin a little beasting on this bag for a few weeks now! But the cool thing is that if you go to throwin nothing but downward and outward elbows continuously, with the bag set as high as you can handle it, you feel it from your fists to your hips. The obliques, Lats, traps, delts, pecs.....all get a good blasting. I'll post some elbow stuff with this Large and also the Medium Ringside bag soon. Working on some deano elbows as well. My 2nd Powermill swivel, in this vid, is performing like a champ! Great products working in tandem hear!

On another note you may have noticed this CA-2 Valor platform does not have much room for linking the fist throw the bag with out coming dangerously close to busting your knuckles on the mounting brackets. This platform really needs a larger diameter board to provide a bit more clearance behind the bag. I don't think I seen this said on the forum before but it is an important point. Also if you miss-hit the bag it presents the same problem. I'll Modify this some time in the future to make it safer.
              Last edited by novaspeedbagger; 03-10-2011, 08:01 PM. Reason: remove a word
              Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• jumpcannon
                Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

i put the ringside medium on my board i bought off of ralph. i am guessing its a 10x7? anyway i love this thing. i may have to keep this on my board for a while.
                evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• Jesster
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • Mar 2011

good stuff

Originally posted by novaspeedbagger View Post
                  This is just Traditional Speed Bag Punching Boxer Style demonstrating the Rebound Quality of the NOS Ringside Bag Ralph offers. This is the Large and is a bag with good heft to it for a great upper body workout. It is also a quick rebounding bag. I am really benefiting from using this bigger bag. I has helped me develop more solid fundamental speed bag technique. I think Ralph has more of the large bags available if this video strikes the urge in you to Hit a Large Speed bag for increasing your overall strength and endurance!

thats some good strait up bagging dude. i got my title 8 by 11 gold black on my platform right now. its so fun just to let go and thump on a big bag sometimes!

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
                    i put the ringside medium on my board i bought off of ralph. i am guessing its a 10x7? anyway i love this thing. i may have to keep this on my board for a while.
                    I hear ya! I wailed on my Medium tonight for a long time! swapped in an out on my other platform that had the Ringside xs 7x4 rounder model, which felt like a feather after hitting the beefy bag. A great workout!

Originally posted by Jesster View Post
                    thats some good strait up bagging dude. i got my title 8 by 11 gold black on my platform right now. its so fun just to let go and thump on a big bag sometimes!
                    Yea I've been doing this for a couple of weeks now and my baggin is the better for it! Not to fear though I'll be slippin in some elbows, fist rolls and work from behind the bag again in the near future!
                    Novaspeedbagger

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...