• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Quick clip with a sip

On my way out to the store, the bag was calling and calling more, though the morning air has been cold, not so much today so that story's old. Had to swing by the 'ol garage for really fast session of fist barrage. So here we go with no further ado, a short lil' clip here for you:

Last edited by metaldad; 01-30-2011, 01:07 PM. Reason: text
    sigpic
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

I'd like to send that mug to the lab and confirm that was indeed coffee

That's the beauty of garage baggin' - anytime you are ready you just walk out there and fire it up. Try that with most other athletic endeavors...

Great punching MD. I'm listening on my computer with stereo speakers and subwoofer and the beat is GREAT! Powerful hitting.

Comment

• PIEFURZ
      Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
      On my way out to the store, the bag was calling and calling more, though the morning air has been cold, not so much today so that story's old. Had to swing by the 'ol garage for really fast session of fist barrage. So here we go with no further ado, a short lil' clip here for you:

Last time I heard rhyming so free was from a young boxer called Muhammad Ali. x2 on a drug test for that mug it must be pure Anti Freeze.

Comment

• jumpcannon
        Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

LOL...thats funny. I wanna sip on some speedbaggin elixer next time i hit. Hey MD....you should sell speedbaggin juice! I'll be your first customer!
        evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• juxt
          Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

sick bagging. The sound had a nice beat to it too.

Comment

• metaldad
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Tim View Post

That's the beauty of garage baggin' - anytime you are ready you just walk out there and fire it up. Try that with most other athletic endeavors...

Great punching MD. I'm listening on my computer with stereo speakers and subwoofer and the beat is GREAT! Powerful hitting.
            Well Tim, you busted me. I like my Irish coffee way: Strong. Ran out of whiskey though so just gotta stick to caffeine. I would love to hear anybody baggin' on your home setup. Especially someone with a better camera than me. If I'm sounded good on it then someone like Tichy or Skunk REALLY blow the doors off eh? Those are Klipsch or Polk Audio? I gotta look again.

Originally posted by PIEFURZ View Post
            Last time I heard rhyming so free was from a young boxer called Muhammad Ali. x2 on a drug test for that mug it must be pure Anti Freeze.
            Anti Freeze it may be but I can't hold a sneeze to Muhammad Ali! Test away is what I say!

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
            LOL...thats funny. I wanna sip on some speedbaggin elixer next time i hit. Hey MD....you should sell speedbaggin juice! I'll be your first customer!
            Hmmmm..MetalJuice; jumper cables for that extra something or other when you you need that boost of something or other to get you started on something or other. May cause explosive something or other.........yeah, that works.

Originally posted by juxt View Post
            sick bagging. The sound had a nice beat to it too.
            Thanks brother. Now if I can hurry up and put a beat like that to your beats and post it in the music section! I'm still workin'on that
            Last edited by metaldad; 01-31-2011, 07:01 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Inkspill
              • Dec 2010

I like the distinction in your hitting, and the emphasis 'on the beat' with your punches. good control and solid linking metaldad, rock on.

Comment

• metaldad
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Inkspill View Post
                I like the distinction in your hitting, and the emphasis 'on the beat' with your punches. good control and solid linking metaldad, rock on.

Thanks brotha! like the picture! Kerry f!@#%ng King!!! SLAYER!!!
                sigpic

Comment

• Inkspill
                  • Dec 2010

I have a friend named Kerry King (who happens to not be a metal fan which makes it funnier to me)

whenever I see him I say shit like "play angel of death!" or "disciple is one of my favorite songs!" or "how many hours have gone into your tribal sleeve?" lol

Thanks brotha! like the picture! Kerry f!@#%ng King!!! SLAYER!!!

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Originally posted by Tim View Post

Yeah Tim, I definitely "Wouldn't" want to be on the recieving end of Metaldads "Barrage of Flying Fists!" It's a good thing there was no law enforcement
                    in the area. Metaldad would have be convicted and incarcerated for the unlawfull and terrible beating of a speedbag. Though he did have probable cause! Haha! Patrick does indeed have some power in his technique.
                    Always cool to watch and an influence.
                    T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• StevieMac
                      • Oct 2010

Great video MD.

Man, I’ve been swamped and have had almost no time to bag for several weeks now. Gotta find a way to get in a few sessions soon!

Comment

• metaldad
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
                        Yeah Tim, I definitely "Wouldn't" want to be on the recieving end of Metaldads "Barrage of Flying Fists!" It's a good thing there was no law enforcement
                        in the area. Metaldad would have be convicted and incarcerated for the unlawfull and terrible beating of a speedbag. Though he did have probable cause! Haha! Patrick does indeed have some power in his technique.
                        Always cool to watch and an influence.
                        Yeah, the probabable cause being the bag was asking for it! It's always asking for it, begging for it. I think speedbags are masochists. They justLOVE being hit, smacked , punched ans shoved around.

Originally posted by StevieMac View Post
                        Great video MD.

Man, I’ve been swamped and have had almost no time to bag for several weeks now. Gotta find a way to get in a few sessions soon!
                        Thanks man, I'm in the same boat. If it ain't the damn weather, it's the job. Bag when ya can, bag often and BAG ON!
                        sigpic

Comment

• paranday
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Sep 2009

...I think speedbags are masochists. They just LOVE being hit, smacked , punched ans shoved around....
                          I agree. But I think that Atomic Platinum XXS bag is a bit of a sadist. I swear, that bag laughs at me.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                          Working...