• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

What I'm working on

So far I've been making a better effort to brave the cold and get to baggin', though it may not seem like it in this video. No worries though, it will all come together soon enough.

Last edited by metaldad; 01-20-2011, 04:24 PM.
    sigpic
  • sparrky37
    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
    So far I've been making a better effort to brave the cold and get to baggin', though it may not seem like it in this video. No worries though, it will all come together soon enough.

Your braving the cold alot better than I would! I have the same problem here I was slacking on my bagging til the event. I have to wear some layers to get out in my garage! Good job!

Comment

• Inkspill
      • Dec 2010

Alright man you are pretty dedicated! You've put in some work! I admire your smoothness in your transitions and you are pretty consistent. Thanks for sharing it's inspiring.

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Yeah MD, You got it goin' on! Nice mix and transitions from the outward elbows to the front and reverse doubles, not to mention the double side punches. I've got a second platform I'm going to mount next to one I've got hangin'. J-town is only a short hop from you.
        They're in my basement which maintains a comfortable bagging temp. I'll let you know when it's up. You've got an open invite.
        T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Aug 2010

Great Baggin MD! Constant Linking! Great outward elbow stikes and transitions to rear double punches! I love using that combo! Thanks for Postin!
          Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• jumpcannon
            Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Thats not Patrick......thats Clubber Lang! Awsome man!
            evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• toolboxdiver
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jan 2008

great video MD your definatly showin that Marine Corps determination brother semper fi

Comment

• paranday
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Sep 2009

Looking good, man. I've watched every one of your vids since day 1. This wild beast we call the bag has become ever more obedient to your command. Sky's the limit, bag on!

Comment

• metaldad
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Apr 2007

you guys rock!

Originally posted by sparrky37 View Post
                  Your braving the cold alot better than I would! I have the same problem here I was slacking on my bagging til the event. I have to wear some layers to get out in my garage! Good job!
                  You ain't kidding! I went out at 6 this morning and it was zero degrees with minus 18 degree windchill! minus 20 in some sections. I had on long johns two hats and gloves. but once I got moving it was all good!

Originally posted by Inkspill View Post
                  Alright man you are pretty dedicated! You've put in some work! I admire your smoothness in your transitions and you are pretty consistent. Thanks for sharing it's inspiring.
                  Thank you!! I'm glad to hear it! I'll keep trying to improve.

Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
                  Yeah MD, You got it goin' on! Nice mix and transitions from the outward elbows to the front and reverse doubles, not to mention the double side punches. I've got a second platform I'm going to mount next to one I've got hangin'. J-town is only a short hop from you.
                  They're in my basement which maintains a comfortable bagging temp. I'll let you know when it's up. You've got an open invite.
                  Yes it is and you're on!! We were in your neck of the woods about two weeks ago. There's a Once Upon A Child on Rt 30 in CrestHill. We were selling some stuff and I thought about giving you a call since we were close by

Originally posted by novaspeedbagger View Post
                  Great Baggin MD! Constant Linking! Great outward elbow stikes and transitions to rear double punches! I love using that combo! Thanks for Postin!
                  Thank you and you're welcome. I've almost got that combo down with no miss hits. I'm also trying to link a forward elbow and working on spinning elbows. Elbow combos rule!!
                  Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
                  Thats not Patrick......thats Clubber Lang! Awsome man!
                  Ima hurt 'im! Ima crucify him! Real Bad!

Originally posted by toolboxdiver View Post
                  great video MD your definatly showin that Marine Corps determination brother semper fi
                  OORAH!! I needed that determination to get my candya@# outta bed this morning for sure lol!
                  Originally posted by paranday View Post
                  Looking good, man. I've watched every one of your vids since day 1. This wild beast we call the bag has become ever more obedient to your command. Sky's the limit, bag on!
                  Thank you paranday! One day it will all fall into place! I'm hoping by the time SB2011 rolls around I'll have it in the bag! Pun intended lol!

Thanks alot guys! The positive feedback is what drives me to get better! it's what drives us all! BAG ON!!
                  Last edited by metaldad; 01-21-2011, 08:41 PM. Reason: punctuation
                  sigpic

Comment

• Brother Cavefish
                    • Jan 2011

nice very smooth brother
                    Choose You this day , Whom You shall Serve

Comment

• Tim
                      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Lookin' good MD. Practice makes perfect. You've got a lot of techniques seamlessly transitioning from one to the other ... great job.

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

MD, you are a.man on a mission! I better start baggin' if I want to hang with you dude!
                        T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                          Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Great stuff Metal Dad... it's all coming together very nicely!!
                          BAG ON!

Comment

• Biff
                            Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Alright, MD!!! Looks like you're honing your skills for SB II. No doubt you'll be on the highlight reel.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                            Working...