X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RenoRattler
    replied
    Originally posted by Bruce View Post
    Good stuff, Reno. Always appreciate and enjoy your posts. Smooth all the way!
    Thanks man!
    Originally posted by Biff View Post
    Hot damn, RR, that layoff hasn't hurt you at all. That's some serious bagging! Not a mis-hit in the clip. Solid, consistent punching. Quality job.
    Thanks Biff!
    Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
    Yes! Great technique... who keeps their arms up more than you? No one!
    Very even ...great comboz.. I gotta practice that one you do... the right fist, then downward left elbow left fist, then reverse punch right fist... and repeat...
    great!!!
    BAGON!!!!!
    that's what I call MACHINE BAGGIN'!!!!
    Thanks Brian!

I call it D-TES linking....but I would always defer to the masters on what it actually is.
    Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
    I just watched this vid again. Awsome work!
    Thanks again Jump!

Leave a comment:

• jumpcannon
    replied
    I just watched this vid again. Awsome work!

Leave a comment:

• spinsmashpop
    replied
    Yes! Great technique... who keeps their arms up more than you? No one!
    Very even ...great comboz.. I gotta practice that one you do... the right fist, then downward left elbow left fist, then reverse punch right fist... and repeat...
    great!!!
    BAGON!!!!!
    that's what I call MACHINE BAGGIN'!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Hot damn, RR, that layoff hasn't hurt you at all. That's some serious bagging! Not a mis-hit in the clip. Solid, consistent punching. Quality job.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce
    replied
    Good stuff, Reno. Always appreciate and enjoy your posts. Smooth all the way!

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by Mrs Mitts View Post
    Ace video Reno, really impressive work. It's the consistency that's so good, smooth transitions at a fast pace. Was that a 'one-take' video??? Seriously, I spent ages today trying to shoot some video and I'm plagued by false starts, mishits, forgetting what to do next.... Your style looks so crisp & confident...
    I know.... I just need to practice more!
    Yeah, props to those posting unedited videos. I take 60 minutes of footage (most of it extreme rubbish) and edit it down to sub one minute highlight clip

Leave a comment:

• RenoRattler
    replied
    Originally posted by fingers View Post
    Reno check out Mr fingers 59 on u tube!!
    Subscribed.
    Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
    Hey Reno, Killer job as usual! Your getting better with every vid. Awesome combination of great execution, form, power and a steady rhythm. It's really cool to watch all the individual styles of speedbaggin'. Keep on Baggin' Bro!
    Thanks man!
    Originally posted by deano View Post
    a real good mix Reno , smooth and faultless
    Thanks Deano!
    Originally posted by Mrs Mitts View Post
    Ace video Reno, really impressive work. It's the consistency that's so good, smooth transitions at a fast pace. Was that a 'one-take' video??? Seriously, I spent ages today trying to shoot some video and I'm plagued by false starts, mishits, forgetting what to do next.... Your style looks so crisp & confident...
    Thanks! That was my second take. I warmed up a bit, then tried to record. Got a bit too ambitious, so I scrapped the first take. Then that one.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs Mitts
    replied

Leave a comment:

• deano
    replied
    a real good mix Reno , smooth and faultless

Leave a comment:

• TJ_MaTee
    replied
    Hey Reno, Killer job as usual! Your getting better with every vid. Awesome combination of great execution, form, power and a steady rhythm. It's really cool to watch all the individual styles of speedbaggin'. Keep on Baggin' Bro!

Leave a comment:

• fingers
    replied
    Reno check out Mr fingers 59 on u tube!!
    Last edited by fingers; 09-17-2010, 01:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• novaspeedbagger
    replied
    Solid Baggin!!!!!

Glad you made some time to bag it up Reno! Great stuff...looks like you have some unique move for us to study and try! Good quickness and consistency! That's solid baggin! Thanks for postin the vid!

Leave a comment:

• RenoRattler
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    Geez, Reno, I forgot how frickin' good you are! You're owning those Downward-Triple Elbows strikes, and linking single and both fists like a banshee. Great work man. You've come a long way in a short time. Great to see and hear.

By the way, sometime taking a break does a bagger good. It certainly hasn't hurt your skills!
    Thanks Alan! You are a true inspiration to all of us out here in the bag world, and your knowledge is so useful and appreciated.
    Thats badass. I love the downward elbow striking. Actually i love it all.
    Thanks Jump! You are looking really good yourself!
    Originally posted by paranday View Post
    Were you a locomotive in a previous life? Man, you're relentless.
    Not that I know of, but I do come from a line of truckers......
    Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
    My sentiments exactly. Love your style, as always, Reno. Your punching is so clean and exact. Great downward triple elbows. It's all good.
    Thanks Dee! Your work is also very very clean, and your punch drumming is awesome! I still cant do it for the life of me.
    Originally posted by fingers View Post
    !!N-I-C-E!!...
    Thanks Fingers! When are we gonna get some vids from you?

Leave a comment:

• fingers
    replied
    !!N-I-C-E!!...

Leave a comment:

• MsDeville
    replied
    More, please.

Thats badass. I love the downward elbow striking. Actually i love it all.
    My sentiments exactly. Love your style, as always, Reno. Your punching is so clean and exact. Great downward triple elbows. It's all good.

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...