X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sparrky37
    • Jan 2010

STL Update SBForum EYES ONLY!!!

Hey whats everybody Sparrky here with a lil vid about the developments about the STL event.

I forgot to mention in the vid I'm working with Backstoppers& Guns&Hoses those are charities that support the families of fallen Police& Firefighters.

Please hang in there with me!
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by sparrky37 View Post
    Hey whats everybody Sparrky here with a lil vid about the developments about the STL event.

I forgot to mention in the vid I'm working with Backstoppers& Guns&Hoses those are charities that support the families of fallen Police& Firefighters.

Please hang in there with me!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E75OmZZ1Kdg
    Hey! I can't get to it, I get "Private video" ???? I am logged in as me, maybe we're not friends on YouTube? I'm pretty sure I'm subscribed to you though, maybe it takes more than that?

Comment

• sparrky37
      • Jan 2010

Sorry should work now. I'm heading to Joe's to edit INFOMERCIAL.

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by sparrky37 View Post
        Sorry should work now. I'm heading to Joe's to edit INFOMERCIAL.
        yes, thanks I'm in, I can see it. I left some comments on it. Can't wait to see that infomercial

Comment

• Joe
          • May 2010

Sparrky that sounds great. Is. Tony Twist still livng in the area. He would be funny as heck to see him pounding the snot out of a bag.
          sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...