• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

still more phone clips and stuff

Yay!! this clip finally uploaded to youtube! The quality is really good but I haven't been able to duplicate it since.

enjoy!

Here are two more clips I did with the phone(I'm loving this new toy!!!)
    The second clip is me trying to work some jabs and crosses

sigpic
  • crapshoot
    • Apr 2010

Well Mr. Cleese, that last vid was a really cool change up. Would that be described as "classical" bag work?

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Great job MD, You'd better watch out! If you keep that up you could be arrrested for
      cruel and unusual punishment for a severe beating of a speedag. In that last clip, the bag never had a chance dispite its bobbing and weaving! Haha! Nice clips!
      Bag On Brother!
      T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by crapshoot;21789
        Well Mr. Cleese, that last vid was a really cool change up. Would that be described as "classical" bag work?
        I was hoping someone would get the joke lol. As far as "classical" speed bagging is concerned, I wouldn't know. I was just mixing things up a bit. Pretty challenging to hit that way consistenly. Thanks man!

Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
        Great job MD, You'd better watch out! If you keep that up you could be arrrested for
        cruel and unusual punishment for a severe beating of a speedag. In that last clip, the bag never had a chance dispite its bobbing and weaving! Haha! Nice clips!
        Bag On Brother!
        I guess I better get a good lawyer!
        Last edited by metaldad; 07-17-2010, 10:17 AM. Reason: spelling, punctuation
        sigpic

Comment

• Biff
          Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

MD, you continue to show improvement with each new clip. The lighting is much better too!!!

Nice change of pace with the boxer-style clip. Glad it's bag and not someone's face. OUCH!

Comment

• metaldad
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Biff View Post
            MD, you continue to show improvement with each new clip. The lighting is much better too!!!

Nice change of pace with the boxer-style clip. Glad it's bag and not someone's face. OUCH!
            Thank you Biff. It's nice to be "out of the darkness" lol...actually I got bold and left the garage door open and guess what? No zombies attacked me! Yay. Seriously, I may leave the door up more often, not only for the light but for circulation, 90 degrees plus humidity makes for some serious cooking in an unventillated space. Glad you liked the boxing clip, a nice challenging switch up for sure.
            sigpic

Comment

• Roc Stone
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Oct 2007

You're right in the zone in all of those clips buddy. Nice work, keep'm com'n
              sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• metaldad
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Roc Stone View Post
                You're right in the zone in all of those clips buddy. Nice work, keep'm com'n
                Thanks Roc Stone. Looking forward to more of your riding and baggin' footage

E
                sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...