• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagScissorhands
    Spin Master

• Aug 2008

Speed Bag 2010 Speed Bag Scissorhands-

i had very little footage but heres a video featuring myself-skunk-tichy-kahn-deanno http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESSbalYoa7I
  • TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Hey Adam, really cool quick recap of some of the events of 2010. I've got some good footage myself. Soon as i get the time I'll post them.
    T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
      Spin Master

• Aug 2008

great TJ!!! by the way it was a pleasure meeting you! youre a cool dude!!!

Comment

• The Baggist
        Vert Baggin' Master
        • May 2009

I'm glad you had time to break out the cam with everything goin on. Nice coverage of the event. Man your just rippin that bag up!!!! Awesome bagging SBS!!!!

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Nice SB 2010 Video, Adam!

Great video, Scissorhands! I'm hoping to put together a montage of video clips and photos, too! Just need to find the time to do it...

It was great meeting you at SB 2010. So glad you were able to make it. I wish that I could have talked with you more... there was just so much going on! Hey, I noticed you're a southpaw, too! – Makes us special, right?
          -Dee

Keep cuttin' up that bag, Adam!
          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
            Spin Master

• Aug 2008

great meeting you too Miss Deville!!! youre a great bagger and a total sweetie!!! wow you have good eyes! i do write lefty and do other things righty!

Comment

• Biff
              Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Nice job Scissorshands. You're so fast that you can film yourself and be in the vid at the same time. Damn, you are FAST!!!

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                Spin Master

• Aug 2008

hhahah biff! it was great meeting you buddy! i had a great time.youre one cool dude!

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Feb 2010

Scissorhands!! Thanks for creating this - great video scrapbook of the event! Wow, all looks amazing

Alan says on the video that you're even faster live than you seem on video - but even watching this video gives a glimpse. Against the background of people walking about etc, hitting the bag steady it shows off how totally LIGHTNING you're hitting the bag.

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                    Spin Master

• Aug 2008

thanks miss mitts!! it was a fun time- glad you liked the footage- just doin my basic SCISSORING!!! haha

Comment

• metaldad
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Apr 2007

Just makes me wish I was there..................great stuff!
                      sigpic

Comment

• jumpcannon
                        Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

sissorhands your a ninja! glad to see ya rip it up on a ubolt!
                        evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                          Spin Master

• Aug 2008

thanks bro! thats all i ever use! scissor it up!!!!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                          Working...