X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RenoRattler
    • Sep 2009

The world's first Kilted Bagger?

Did a little bagging today. Brought out the camera for the first time in a while.

....and another.

• paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Some brutal baggin' there, sir! That isn't exactly traditional Scottish music, now is it?

I'll see your kilt, and raise you a fustanella. Anything sarong with that?

Olympic medalist Spyridon Louis in his fustanella:
    Attached Files

Comment

• Roc Stone
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2007

IIiiiEEEeeeAAAaaye

You be takin the Hi road there cuz

...Neat
      sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• The Baggist
        Vert Baggin' Master
        • May 2009

Killer baggin Rattler! Super smooth ripping split fists and sick elbow work!!

Comment

• crapshoot
          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by paranday View Post
          Some brutal baggin' there, sir! That isn't exactly traditional Scottish music, now is it?

I'll see your kilt, and raise you a fustanella. Anything sarong with that?

Olympic medalist Spyridon Louis in his fustanella:
          AHHHH, the home country. You should see the evzones today. You would definitely need the tall platform for them.

Comment

• fingers
            Speed Bag Guru
            • May 2008

Nice work Rattler!! F.A.S.T.

Comment

• sparrky37
              • Jan 2010

Way 2 go Lad!!! Great Baggin it seems you've really improved since the last video I've seen.

Comment

• jumpcannon
                Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Good baggin....good good baggin!
                evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Aug 2010

Great Elbow combo's

Just checked out your vids Reno....Lots of Elbows! That great stuff! Yet another motivator for me to work on more elbows to mix in to my strikes. Thats not easy my friend, but I am going to give it a try. Keep up the good work! I be looking for more video posts by you!
                  Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by RenoRattler View Post
                    Did a little bagging today. Brought out the camera for the first time in a while.

....and another.

I watched this when you first posted this Reno, but failed to comment. (I think maybe the kilt had intimidated me. )

You have always had such good form and rhythm to your punching. I have you to thank for showing me how to execute those elbow strikes. I remember watching your vids several times. So clean. And precise. And your elbows – you could hold a cup of espresso on your elbow, it's so steady. (Hey, I'm from Seattle – the espresso capital of the world!) Perfect speed bag form.

Now, about the workout wear:

It takes a real man to wear a utilikilt! Have you been outside the garage yet, and worn it inside of, let's say, a redneck bar?

Here is a description of one of their styles on the UTILIKILTS website, which, by the way is a Seattle-based company!

Mocker
                    The Mocker is our answer to ubiquitous–and, should we add, tight and uncomfortable and wimpy and tremendously lame–Dockers® worn by white-collar workers all over the world.

$187.50 YIKES! REALLY? Just think how many speed bags one could buy instead!

But, really... utilikilts are a sensible form of mens wear, especially in hot weather. http://www.utilikilts.com/evangelist-program/

I applaud your gutsiness, Reno. You're a rogue speed bagger, for sure.

There are a few of you on this message board.

Attached Files
                    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• RenoRattler
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                      I watched this when you first posted this Reno, but failed to comment. (I think maybe the kilt had intimidated me. )

You have always had such good form and rhythm to your punching. I have you to thank for showing me how to execute those elbow strikes. I remember watching your vids several times. So clean. And precise. And your elbows – you could hold a cup of espresso on your elbow, it's so steady. (Hey, I'm from Seattle – the espresso capital of the world!) Perfect speed bag form.

Now, about the workout wear:

It takes a real man to wear a utilikilt! Have you been outside the garage yet, and worn it inside of, let's say, a redneck bar?

Here is a description of one of their styles on the UTILIKILTS website, which, by the way is a Seattle-based company!

Mocker
                      The Mocker is our answer to ubiquitous–and, should we add, tight and uncomfortable and wimpy and tremendously lame–Dockers® worn by white-collar workers all over the world.

$187.50 YIKES! REALLY? Just think how many speed bags one could buy instead!

But, really... utilikilts are a sensible form of mens wear, especially in hot weather. http://www.utilikilts.com/evangelist-program/

I applaud your gutsiness, Reno. You're a rogue speed bagger, for sure.

There are a few of you on this message board.

Hahaha. There are some redneck bars in Reno, but I do not haunt them very often.....although I do have a special place in my heart for a really nice set of cowboy boots.....and I do love me some country music.

I do wear my Utilikilt out quite often while it is warm. Up until this year I volunteered for Hot August Nights, so every August you could find me out directing traffic in it.

I hit some bars, the movies, concerts, even my local walmart for groceries in it. I get some interesting responses from it, haha.

I don't know that I would ever wear a Mocker, I do plan on getting a couple Survivals and maybe a Workman or two. But as you have seen, they are not the most cost effective clothing item. But I am a big fan of their business, and I love supporting genuinely good people. Especially in any sort of niche market that strikes my fancy.

And if you think those are pricey.....try looking up some authentic tartan kilts.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...