Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

SPEED B.A.G. 2010 - Vertical baggin' with Skunk

Skunk on the vertical bag
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Cool.

Something tells me the inverted floor mounted bags of yesterday may yet make a come back...

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

More Veritcal Baggin' with Skunk

SB2010 - Saturday (Day 2).

More vertical bagging' with Skunk at Don's Real Gymm in Keyport, NJ. Zach makes it look easy!

I will continue to upload more video showing Brian, Deano, TJ, etc. on the vertical bag. I'm still sifting through all of the clips.
      Stay tuned... I'll be back on here after a brief day at work... unless I decide to call in sick! *cough, sniff, cough*

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Biff
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Skunk's talent, whether horizontal, vertical, or anything in between, is amazing. It didn't take him long to do this. Another FIRST for the speed bagging world.

Comment

• paranday
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
          SB2010 - Saturday (Day 2).

More vertical bagging' with Skunk at Don's Real Gymm in Keyport, NJ. Zach makes it look easy!

With this demonstration, for some reason, I picture his and hers vertical speed bags on the headboard of a bed.

Comment

• sparrky37
            • Jan 2010

He's amazing no doubt!

Comment

• Tim
              Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by paranday View Post
              With this demonstration, for some reason, I picture his and hers vertical speed bags on the headboard of a bed.
              He's already got 2 platforms in the bed room of his house, so sure, why not ???

Skunk is amazing, but most important he is a stand up good guy , and i'm proud to call him my friend.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...