• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

A little wind down session

Nothing like a little after work baggin' to get the kinks out from the day. I was also messing with light so people can actually see me. I really don't like keeping my garage door open. My back is at the opening and too many people tend to mosey throught the area from time to time.

sigpic
  • Geronimo
    • Sep 2009

Like Water!

Nice flow on this video MD, your closer n closer to being like water! FLUID, smooth, able to adjust at any moment to continue to be in the flow!

Rock on MetalDad, Great video!

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Great job as usual MD, the Everlast 6x4 seems to be becoming a regular fixture on your platform! Haha.
      T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post
        Nice flow on this video MD, your closer n closer to being like water! FLUID, smooth, able to adjust at any moment to continue to be in the flow!

Rock on MetalDad, Great video!
        Thanks brother!

Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
        Great job as usual MD, the Everlast 6x4 seems to be becoming a regular fixture on your platform! Haha.
        Thanks TJ. The 6x4 is alot of fun to hit!
        sigpic

Comment

• atgatt
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Nov 2007

Met, great hitting as always. Hey, don't get alarmed but someone stole your PVC dojo gadget that used to be to the right of your speed bag platform.

Comment

• fingers
            Speed Bag Guru
            • May 2008

Great job MD!! itty bitty took a battering smooth and fast!!

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

"Work all day, now it's time to bag."

"Just got home from the J-O-B and had to get a quickie."
              - Metaldad (YouTube)

Work. The other 4-letter word. You looked a little tense in this vid, MD. In the beginning, anyway. But, it looked like you managed to get out the work stress after the first 30 seconds, or so.
              Nice bagging, MD. After I watched this one, I went out and practiced the reverse punches. Slowly, like you were doing. (It's still hard for me, though with my weanie arms! )

Oh, and I know what you mean about having your back to an open door...can be an unsettling feeling.

I'll bet you would probably draw a crowd of curious neighbors if you speed bag with the garage door open.

Attached Files
              Last edited by MsDeville; 05-30-2010, 09:13 PM. Reason: Added an image.
              sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
              I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• metaldad
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by atgatt View Post
                Met, great hitting as always. Hey, don't get alarmed but someone stole your PVC dojo gadget that used to be to the right of your speed bag platform.
                Hahha! I moved it and added a leg to it. I'll take some pictures and post them

Originally posted by fingers View Post
                Great job MD!! itty bitty took a battering smooth and fast!!
                You got that right! That's what happens at the end of a long day. Gotta take it out on something. I kinda felt like this:

................ of course I don't own a shotgun

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                "Just got home from the J-O-B and had to get a quickie."
                - Metaldad (YouTube)

Work. The other 4-letter word. You looked a little tense in this vid, MD. In the beginning, anyway. But, it looked like you managed to get out the work stress after the first 30 seconds, or so.
                Nice bagging, MD. After I watched this one, I went out and practiced the reverse punches. Slowly, like you were doing. (It's still hard for me, though with my weanie arms! )

Oh, and I know what you mean about having your back to an open door...can be an unsettling feeling.

I'll bet you would probably draw a crowd of curious neighbors if you speed bag with the garage door open.

You're right I was pretty tense and P.O.'ed. But the bag took it all away...Bless the bag!!! Just you wait sister, those reverse punches will click and you're gonna totally rock! Even with the door closed, the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I don't think that would be the type of crowd I would draw, I've seen one too many zombie flicks!(George Romero has scarred me for life!!)
                Last edited by metaldad; 06-05-2010, 08:02 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...