• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

A little BBB (Baggin' Before Bedtime)

I really don't get to spend alot of time under the board lately (I know, I know, this has already been established) but you just can't run away from the call of the bag!

Last edited by metaldad; 05-25-2010, 08:30 PM.
    sigpic
  • aad03

• Jan 2010

Your reverse roll is insane! Pretty sick side-to-side also.

Comment

• Geronimo
      • Sep 2009

Metal dad BANGING!

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
      I really don't get to spend alot of time under the board lately (I know, I know, this has already been established) but you just can't run away from the call of the bag!

Nice short footage there MD, The RFROLL is coming along GREAT!! we all know you got the side double strikes down pat! Another great showing MD!

Comment

• fingers
        Speed Bag Guru
        • May 2008

Great job MD!! your fist-rolls are stuff of legend!

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

MD my man! How you been dude? You are the RFR King! Youv'e got it down so well, when you first began doing it (in your 1st vid) I thought I saw a yawn.
          Nice work as always. Always inspirational!
          T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

BBB – Yeah!

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
            Baggin' Before Bedtime... that's my favorite time to hit on the bag. Luckily, my neighbors haven't complained... yet!

Looking pretty good for someone
            who keeps sayin' he doesn't get to
            spend a lot of time under the board.

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• metaldad
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by aad03 View Post
              Your reverse roll is insane! Pretty sick side-to-side also.
              Thanks Aaron. Eventually I'll get it all much smother.

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post
              Nice short footage there MD, The RFROLL is coming along GREAT!! we all know you got the side double strikes down pat! Another great showing MD!
              Right brother! The RF-Rolls seem on the way to becoming my claim to fame lol.

Originally posted by fingers View Post
              Great job MD!! your fist-rolls are stuff of legend!
              Thanks fingers. Like I told Geronimo, they seem to be my claim to fame.....better fine tune 'em!

Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
              MD my man! How you been dude? You are the RFR King! Youv'e got it down so well, when you first began doing it (in your 1st vid) I thought I saw a yawn.
              Nice work as always. Always inspirational!
              Thanks TJ. Everybody loves my RF Rolls...I really gotta fine tune 'em...I don't think I was yawning..iF I was then I truly was exhausted!

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
              Baggin' Before Bedtime... that's my favorite time to hit on the bag. Luckily, my neighbors haven't complained... yet!

Looking pretty good for someone
              who keeps sayin' he doesn't get to
              spend a lot of time under the board.

Luckily my garage is far enough away that the neighbors don't hear. Thanks for your compliment MsD, I really don't get to spend as much time as I would like. I average about 5-10 minutes a day if I'm lucky. I had intentions of really getting into the nuts and bolts of the SBB, but since starting my new job, I get at it when I can.

Thanks for the awesome and motivational comments everybody. This is why I love this forum! We all bring out the best in each other!!
              Last edited by metaldad; 05-26-2010, 08:55 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...