• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris M
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by BillyMack View Post
    Yes, in my original video I was using a standard issue Everlast 10x7. Tonight I tried it with my Title 8X5 and got it going a few times. It's easiest to go into this technique from a fist roll, which I demonstrate in this video:

This is on a Title 8 x 5 (Small) bag. Sorry for the poor lighting.

As you can see, it is entirely possible on a SMALL bag at normal platform height, it just takes a lot of skill. The challenge stands, Skunk!!
    You rock! That is awesome! Keep up the good work!

Comment

• jaguiler
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by BillyMack View Post
      Thanks for the feedback, Speedbag. I am conscious of that elbow dropping but when I try to keep it up it gets in the way of my right side punch. It's especially hard on a small bag at normal height to get all the hits in and then back out of the way. Anyway, thanks a ton for posting that video in the first place. I love seeing a new move like that then rising to the challenge.

Skunk, what gives, man? This is a community for people trying to get better. If you don't want to try the move or simply CAN'T do the move, that's ok. Alan Kahn has no problem admitting he has difficulty with a technique. You can call me whatever you want on YouTube, that's only going to make you look like a poor sport (by the way you mispelled "fagget", but I doubt you care), but these forums do have rules. Are you angry because you cannot do the move or angry because the excuses you gave are no longer excuses?
      this is getting good....

Comment

• BillyMack
        • Sep 2006

Thanks!

Originally posted by Kevdawg0324 View Post
        im seriously impressed. youve inspired me to retract my previous statement and begin practicing the technique myself. looking good billymack.
        ....beautiful!

Thanks Chris and Kev for the kudos....

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
          Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

hahahahahahahahahaah hhhahahahahaha hahahhahaha hahahahah hahaahah haha sorry i dont have a video that keeps repeating its self like billy bob homo or billy fag or what ever his gay ass name is!

Comment

• BillyMack
            • Sep 2006

Thanks for the tremendous amount of sportsmanship and respect....

I don't repeat my videos, I just slow them down so everyone can see exactly what I'm doing...otherwise it's just too fast.

Nice attitude though, you really add a lot to this forum! The namecalling is topnotch and the obnoxiously long, mispelled words really enhance the experience for everyone...

Comment

• Tim
              Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uba26Kee1nc

hahahahahahahahahaah hhhahahahahaha hahahhahaha hahahahah hahaahah haha sorry i dont have a video that keeps repeating its self like billy bob homo or billy fag or what ever his gay ass name is!
              I think a little bit of friendly rivalry and good natured ribbing is getting way out of hand here.

Skunk - your response to Billy above is in violation of Forum Rules 1 and 2. Consider this a formal first warning.

On the other hand, Skunk has repeatedly indicated he isn't interested in attempting the combination in question that started all this. I would ask that others leave him alone about it and not try to bait him into further confrontation.

I have run Internet forums of this type for many years, and I absolutely will do whatever is necessary to uphold a high standard of discussion and collaboration that is well above the norm of the Internet in general. As such, I must have a very low tolerance for behaviour of this sort.

Everyone is more than welcome to join in on the discussion, but everyone has to abide by the rules.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...