X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Bif, thanks for including me in the promo clip with the masters; the guys I watched to learn whatever I know!
    It should be a fun time!
    I also thought I heard a rumor about a one Dee Pooler possibly making it to convention?
    That would be great....
    BAG ON!

Comment

• Biff
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
      Bif, thanks for including me in the promo clip with the masters; the guys I watched to learn whatever I know!
      It should be a fun time!
      I also thought I heard a rumor about a one Dee Pooler possibly making it to convention?
      That would be great....
      BAG ON!
      You've proven you derserve to be on the clip, Brian. You and AK are the best at punch drumming.

I hope Dee can attend. I didn't put him on the promo 'cause I wasn't sure if he was coming. But he deserves a spot as well.

Also, I'd love to see Showtime Johnny Pal and Paulie D. at BAG 2010.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Biff View Post
        You've proven you derserve to be on the clip, Brian. You and AK are the best at punch drumming.
        BOY HOWDY! That's for sure! It was the likes of Alan and Brian who have been my inspiration...not just in viewing their videos, but also all of the valuable input posted on the forum from both of these individuals. (If there's an award to be given out for Most Enthusiastic SB'er, I give my vote to Spins, for sure!

I hope Dee can attend. I didn't put him on the promo 'cause I wasn't sure if he was coming. But he deserves a spot as well.

Also, I'd love to see Showtime Johnny Pal and Paulie D. at BAG 2010.
        All of these guys are my SB heroes!

Dee Pooler has been promoting Speed B.A.G. 2010 in some of his YT videos. I'd be surprised if he DIDN'T appear at the gathering...

Alas, it's still up in the air for me... (And, to think, I've missed my chance to "room" with you, Bif!

When I first heard about the possibility of a "convention," I was so excited. I told trainer/partner, Raul, "I'm going!" ...But, that was before I learned that it would be on the east coast.
        The opportunity to meet so many of the people here on the forum, well, it would make my day!!!! (It's more exciting to me than meeting any so-called celebrity. )

BTW, Biff, you did an excellent job with the video! I especially enjoyed Tim's clip... Wow. He's dancing all over that bag like nobody's business.

And, to hear that the mighty deano will be making an appearance! Too good to be true... now, if Roc can make it as well... that would be too cool!

Next year's convention venue? The UK or Australia!!!!
        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Biff
          Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
          BOY HOWDY! That's for sure! It was the likes of Alan and Brian who have been my inspiration...not just in viewing their videos, but also all of the valuable input posted on the forum from both of these individuals. (If there's an award to be given out for Most Enthusiastic SB'er, I give my vote to Spins, for sure!

All of these guys are my SB heroes!

Dee Pooler has been promoting Speed B.A.G. 2010 in some of his YT videos. I'd be surprised if he DIDN'T appear at the gathering...

Alas, it's still up in the air for me... (And, to think, I've missed my chance to "room" with you, Bif!

When I first heard about the possibility of a "convention," I was so excited. I told trainer/partner, Raul, "I'm going!" ...But, that was before I learned that it would be on the east coast.
          The opportunity to meet so many of the people here on the forum, well, it would make my day!!!! (It's more exciting to me than meeting any so-called celebrity. )

BTW, Biff, you did an excellent job with the video! I especially enjoyed Tim's clip... Wow. He's dancing all over that bag like nobody's business.

And, to hear that the mighty deano will be making an appearance! Too good to be true... now, if Roc can make it as well... that would be too cool!

Next year's convention venue? The UK or Australia!!!!
          My hope is to have as many members (and non-members) as possible to attend. Skill level should not be a factor. Just meeting and bagging with other enthusiasts is worth the trip.

As for the most enthusiastic SB'er, BT has my vote too.

If would be great if both you and hubby could attend. There wouldn't be many baggers who have their personal trainer in tow.

Concerning the room situation, "you snooze, you lose" [pun intended]. Deano took me up on my offer right after I posted. Just between you and me, he told me he snores; I told him to bring me some ear plugs.

Next year's location??? Who knows? But the UK or Austrailia would be bagtastic!

Comment

• Clubber Lang
            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            I think you're getting your characters mixed up. Isn't that B.A. Baracus' fear?

It is indeed my twin brother's phobia, Mr. B. A Baracus.

But I was pretending to be B.A Baracus in a kind of double ironic post modernistic fashion

Comment

• Clubber Lang
              • Mar 2010

Next year's location??? Who knows? But the UK or Austrailia would be bagtastic!

Bagtastic indeed!

Clubber: Smell that? You smell that?
              Lance: What?
              Clubber: Speedbag, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that
              Clubber: I love the smell of Speedbag in the morning.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Thanks Bif! I wish I could take this talent and find some way to get it to bring me some income! How awesome would that be! Well, uh, for me that is...

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                That's for sure! It was the likes of Alan and Brian who have been my inspiration...not just in viewing their videos, but also all of the valuable input posted on the forum from both of these individuals. (If there's an award to be given out for Most Enthusiastic SB'er, I give my vote to Spins, for sure!
                Thanks MsDeville! If I feel I can help or add to something then I will! Well, also, sometimes if I feel I can waste some energy in the name of humor, I'll do that do! But it's usually within the limits of bagging and all that gets me psyched about it!

My hope is to have as many members (and non-members) as possible to attend. Skill level should not be a factor. Just meeting and bagging with other enthusiasts is worth the trip.

As for the most enthusiastic SB'er, BT has my vote too.
                WEll, for me to still be on here posting about the mightiness of the bag is already a big form of enthusiasm. But speed bagging is nothing but a cool thing; it makes or breaks nothing in my life. It is a very simple, yet satisfying thing I do and it's all about being enthusiastic under the board!
                Everyone is cool so be cool and it's all cool!
                BAG ON!

Comment

• deano
                  Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

have swivel will travel

Hey Tim ,I've had a smile on my dial knowing that I'm going to America to a Speedbag convention the first of its kind,amazing! you must be feeling pretty pumped that this is all starting to take shape. will bring JB swivel and ball with me.
                  Ms Dee, sorry you missed out on the room with Biff. i jumped at the chance cause its to hard to organise from over here. I think Biff will regret it, i will be taking a pair of ear muffs for him. Have spoken to Roc but he's between jobs at the moment and i think he'll be a non starter, so he is very disappointed.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...