• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Speed B.A.G. 2010 Promo

Check out my contribution to the promotion of Speed B.A.G. 2010. Let's see if we can get this out to as many people as we can. Tell your friends, tell granny, tell the bus driver, tell your co-workers, tell the WORLD!!!!

Put the link to this video on your FaceBook page and anywhere else you think people may view it.

I hope those who are featured have no problem with me "borrowing" their footage. I would have liked to placed more baggers in the video, but I was not sure who was going to the gathering.

EDIT: Updated video

Last edited by Biff; 03-23-2010, 09:37 AM. Reason: Updated video now live
  • TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Great Job Biff! I'll do what "I" can to get that out. Really looking forward to it.
    Got my hotel reservations! It's gonna be a "BAGGIN' GOOD TIME"!
    Did you say Deano's going to be there?
    T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
      Spin Master

• Aug 2008

outstanding professional video biff- im honored to be included. i will be attending!

Comment

• Clubber Lang
        • Mar 2010

excellent video !

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Biff View Post
          Check out my contribution to the promotion of Speed B.A.G. 2010. Let's see if we can get this out to as many people as we can. Tell your friends, tell granny, tell the bus driver, tell your co-workers, tell the WORLD!!!!

Put the link to this video on your FaceBook page and anywhere else you think people may view it.
          That's great Biff. You could do professional voice over work. I'm going to put this on the speedbag2010.com web site! Great job! If this doesn't entice some people to go, I don't know what will

Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
          Great Job Biff! I'll do what "I" can to get that out. Really looking forward to it.
          Got my hotel reservations! It's gonna be a "BAGGIN' GOOD TIME"!
          Glad to hear it! I look forward to meeting you in person!

Did you say Deano's going to be there?
          He's gonna try for sure!

Comment

• Biff
            Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Thanks everyone. Tim, look for a newer version of the promo shortly. I mistakenly omitted one of our advanced baggers. The new video is currently processing (3-23-09, 7:15 am EDT) and should be uploaded to YouTube by 8:30 am.

I will then remove the original video, and link to the new one.

EDIT: YT seems to be slow this morning, for whatever reason.

EDIT 2: New video has been uploaded (looks nicer if played in HD). How could I have omitted Tim????? Sorry boss.
            I will keep the older version live until everyone has had a chance to change links to the new video.
            Last edited by Biff; 03-23-2010, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• metaldad
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2007

Biff, that's amazing work! It's motivating me to get my ass in gear! I wanna meet all you guys be a part of this!
              sigpic

Comment

• Biff
                Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
                Biff, that's amazing work! It's motivating me to get my ass in gear! I wanna meet all you guys be a part of this!
                Thanks, MD. I really hope you can find a way there this year. It'll be great to attend the inaugural event. I'm looking forward to meeting you and all the other baggers as well.

Comment

• fingers
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • May 2008

Biff that was an inspirational video!! i am gutted i cant get there..one day i will meet all my speedbag brothers and sisters

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by fingers View Post
                    Biff that was an inspirational video!! i am gutted i cant get there..one day i will meet all my speedbag brothers and sisters
                    Couldn't agree more, it's a great video. Wish I could go too, maybe next year!

Comment

• Clubber Lang
                      • Mar 2010

sorry to say that I can not attend folks.

because I aint getting on no plane.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Clubber Lang View Post
                        sorry to say that I can not attend folks.

because I aint getting on no plane.
                        I think you're getting your characters mixed up. Isn't that B.A. Baracus' fear?

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                        EDIT 2: New video has been uploaded (looks nicer if played in HD). How could I have omitted Tim????? Sorry boss.
                        I'm flattered you put me in company with those other guys. Really no need to apologize Biff.

Comment

• deano
                          Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

top job Biff

Thanks Biff,I'm honoured also to be in the promo clip, you've put in a lot of time on that one, its a fantastic clip. Lets hope it gets a few more people down there. My passport is sorted and I will be buying a ticket this week, really looking forward to this event and meeting with everyone. thanks again mate, deano.

Comment

• Biff
                            Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Originally posted by fingers View Post
                            Thanks fingers, looking forward to that day!

Originally posted by Mrs Mitts View Post
                            Couldn't agree more, it's a great video. Wish I could go too, maybe next year!
                            Thanks, MM, I hope the UK contingent can make it next year.

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                            I'm flattered you put me in company with those other guys. Really no need to apologize Biff.
                            Tim, you deserve it, your skills have really improved.

Originally posted by deano View Post
                            Thanks Biff,I'm honoured also to be in the promo clip, you've put in a lot of time on that one, its a fantastic clip. Lets hope it gets a few more people down there. My passport is sorted and I will be buying a ticket this week, really looking forward to this event and meeting with everyone. thanks again mate, deano.
                            Great news, deano. Loking forward to meeting and bagging with you, roomie!

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by deano View Post
                              My passport is sorted and I will be buying a ticket this week, really looking forward to this event and meeting with everyone. thanks again mate, deano.
                              Deano, when I heard you were coming that really put a smile on my face and brightened my day considerably. I'm really excited that you will be able to make it.

Any chance you can bring a jim bradley polycarbon swivel with you? I've hit them up to get them to provide some, but haven't heard back.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...