• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Clubber Lang
    • Mar 2010

New Portable Speed Bag Released

Hi ya'll,

Just found a picture of a portable speed bag. This is perfect for travelling and speed bagging whenever the urge happens.

Imagine this. You are on a long and really important inter-continental business flight to finalise a mega-business deal that will ensure the very survival of your company and the demise of your nearest competitor. All hopes rest on you. Failure is not an option. They want the truth, but they can not handle the truth.

You have to have to speed bag. You feel the need....the need for speed....bag.

You are flying first class but still no speed bag facilities on the plane.

You ask the air hostess. She asks the captain. The captain radios back to the company HQ. They say that they are presently 'looking in to providing in-flight speed bag facilities in the near future'.

I know you have all been there.

Near future? You want to speed bag now. Right now.

You watch speedball videos on your over-priced-for-what-it-is-but-I-got-one-because-everyone-else got-one iPhone. The videos do not cut it. The thirst remains unquenched.

If only you bought this speed bag at the massisvely over priced departure lounge shops, your thirst would be quenched.

Just attach with the suction cup to the over head console (next to the air vent) and rock out some ridhims. You will be the envy of all your fellow passengers and maybe get lucky with an air hostess when she sees your awesome ridhims!

Thats what I am talking about.

Dr.Clubber "I aint getting on no plane" Lang.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Clubber Lang; 03-21-2010, 09:56 PM.
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Just attach with the suction cup to the over head console (next to the air vent) and rock out some ridhims.
    Pretty funny Clubber, but this may be a case where truth is stranger than fiction.

The Speed Bag Truck has a speed bag attached to the over head console in the sleeper portion of the truck, not on a board or platform, just mounted on the overhead console at just about the proper height. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the inside, but I did hit it and,ask spinsmashpop, it's in there. Speed Bag Trucker put it up and has been working on a pretty impressive repertoire of moves.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Clubber Lang
      • Mar 2010

As Captain Beefheart once said, Ruth is stranger than Richard.

I totally do accept that there is one inside the Speedbag Truck.

I think the one on the Speed Bag truck was a prototype of the one I was talking about and was pre-released for some serious in the field testing.

If spinsmashpop hit it and it survived than the manufacturers said, "this product is now ready for release to the general public!".

As long as we can Rock Out some Ridhims when we want. That is my dream.
      Last edited by Clubber Lang; 03-22-2010, 08:08 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

As Captain Beefheart once said, Ruth is stranger than Richard.
        Captain Beefheart ! I've been listening to him ever since his albums were current.

So, Doc, what's your favorite Beefheart tune to bag to?

Comment

• spinsmashpop
          Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by Tim View Post
          Pretty funny Clubber, but this may be a case where truth is stranger than fiction.

The Speed Bag Truck has a speed bag attached to the over head console in the sleeper portion of the truck, not on a board or platform, just mounted on the overhead console at just about the proper height. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the inside, but I did hit it and,ask spinsmashpop, it's in there. Speed Bag Trucker put it up and has been working on a pretty impressive repertoire of moves.
          Tim does not lie....
          Tim, that's pretty cool picture.
          That there is the one and only Speed Bag Truck! And what makes this even cooler than any other speed bag truck in the world, (even though I know there are ZERO out there!...but if there were....) This speed bag truck is driven by an actual speed bagger! Yes, and he is a member of the forum! He is Speed Bag Trucker! He is about 6' 6" and like 350lbs or more! You don't mess with a dude like that. But he is sweetheart who loves his truckin', his dog that travels with him and his speed baggin'!
          So much that he did as Tim said, and installed a 6x4 Everlast on a plastic ball hook inside the actual driving area, above a table. So you can sit there watching a movie working on your linking, fist rolls and side punches! It is killer! Plus, the night after Tim was there, Skunk showed up and he has actual footage hittin' the Trucker Bag!
          One more cool tidbit....
          Before Speed Bag Trucker came to drive for Foreigner, he was driving for another rock band.
          He went to put up a speed bag in the back of the truck and they said NO!
          So then he comes to work for Foreigner and we are telling him we are hanging some speed bags up in his truck! It all worked out!
          So it is safe to say that with a couple techs, a truck driver, a drummer and others on the Foreigner tour baggin' it up, there is no other band on tour on the planet that can come close to winning any rock n roll speed bag competition!!! Foreigner has become and is ....
          "THE SPEED BAGGER'S BAND"
          BAG ON JUKEBOX BAGGERS!

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Spin, That is Totally "So Cool!"
            T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• metaldad
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
              Tim does not lie....
              Tim, that's pretty cool picture.
              That there is the one and only Speed Bag Truck! And what makes this even cooler than any other speed bag truck in the world, (even though I know there are ZERO out there!...but if there were....) This speed bag truck is driven by an actual speed bagger! Yes, and he is a member of the forum! He is Speed Bag Trucker! He is about 6' 6" and like 350lbs or more! You don't mess with a dude like that. But he is sweetheart who loves his truckin', his dog that travels with him and his speed baggin'!
              So much that he did as Tim said, and installed a 6x4 Everlast on a plastic ball hook inside the actual driving area, above a table. So you can sit there watching a movie working on your linking, fist rolls and side punches! It is killer! Plus, the night after Tim was there, Skunk showed up and he has actual footage hittin' the Trucker Bag!
              One more cool tidbit....
              Before Speed Bag Trucker came to drive for Foreigner, he was driving for another rock band.
              He went to put up a speed bag in the back of the truck and they said NO!
              So then he comes to work for Foreigner and we are telling him we are hanging some speed bags up in his truck! It all worked out!
              So it is safe to say that with a couple techs, a truck driver, a drummer and others on the Foreigner tour baggin' it up, there is no other band on tour on the planet that can come close to winning any rock n roll speed bag competition!!! Foreigner has become and is ....
              "THE SPEED BAGGER'S BAND"
              BAG ON JUKEBOX BAGGERS!
              "You got a worn speed bag, F-rolls are the plan! You gonna bag it! You'll be the speed bag hero(you got speed in your eyes) You'll be the speed bag hero(You got a bag in your hands)"
              sigpic

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
                "You got a worn speed bag, F-rolls are the plan! You gonna bag it! You'll be the speed bag hero(you got speed in your eyes) You'll be the speed bag hero(You got a bag in your hands)"
                That is great Metaldad!
                Why don't you have your own band!

"Speed Bag Hero" hahaha

Comment

• Clubber Lang
                  • Mar 2010

spinsmashpop!

I know the speed bag in the truck is the real deal!

I have been campaigning for years for Truck to have compulsory Tacographs, regular tyre safety inspections and compulsory speed bag facilities in the sleeping cabin section.

It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time
                  It's Tricky...it's Tricky (Tricky) Tricky (Tricky)
                  It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time
                  It's Tricky...Tr-tr-tr-tricky (Tricky) Trrrrrrrrrrricky
                  Last edited by Clubber Lang; 03-25-2010, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• biguglybear
                    • Mar 2010

Hi ya'll,

Just found a picture of a portable speed bag. This is perfect for travelling and speed bagging whenever the urge happens.
                    Great, now all you need is a mini platform to hang it on!

Comment

• Clubber Lang
                      • Mar 2010

Buglybear!

You gave me an idea !

Why not attach them as ear rings?

Or in terms of platforms we could use a CD. They have a hole in the middle ready to take a swivel.

We are right at the front of Speed Bag Techology here at Speed Bag Laboratory.

SBT @ SBL.

Comment

• biguglybear
                        • Mar 2010

Buglybear!

You gave me an idea !

Why not attach them as ear rings?

Or in terms of platforms we could use a CD. They have a hole in the middle ready to take a swivel.

We are right at the front of Speed Bag Techology here at Speed Bag Laboratory.

SBT @ SBL.
                        Earrings! That would be a great idea! They would have to be gold, or silver, though. A CD rebound board--Yes, that ought to do it! You'd have to use two, or three, though.

Comment

• Clubber Lang
                          • Mar 2010

Buglybear.

Good idea.

Over here at the Speed Bag Research Lab (SBRL), Techical Division (TD) (SBRL/TD). I found that the type of music on the CD makes a BIG difference - when used as a re-bound board.

Remember that we are talking about using a physical CD with a mini-swivel attached to the new travel portable speed bag.

1. Drum and Bass CDs are very good for punching drumming.

2. Soft Rock - not so good because the CDs are noticeably softer.

3. Hard Rock - very good because the CDs are harder.

4. Prog Rock - good for experimental speed bagging.

5. Classical Music CDs - why are you listening to classical in the first place?

6. Heavy Metal - very good because of the 'heavy' and 'metal' nature of the CD.

7. Beach Boys CDs - not very good because you will get 'Good Vibrations'. These are better than 'Bad Vibrations' but they are vibrations nevertheless.

8. Rap CDs - very good if you want to 'Rock a Rhyme Right on Time'. Because it is tricky.

I ran out of CDs to test. So please feel free to completely make up your own research data and post. That is what I did.

Captain Clubber Lang.
                          Recon.
                          Last edited by Clubber Lang; 03-29-2010, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• speedbagstud
                            Speed Bag Trainee
                            • Dec 2009

check out seeitnow channel on you tube, if i knew how i would post the video for ya. it is the only speed bag platform i ever saw that you could go baggin while you jog along the beach or while grocery shopping lol or what not check er out

Comment

• biguglybear
                              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by speedbagstud View Post
                              check out seeitnow channel on you tube, if i knew how i would post the video for ya. it is the only speed bag platform i ever saw that you could go baggin while you jog along the beach or while grocery shopping lol or what not check er out
                              See the "embed YouTube video into post" sticky of this forum. I looked for this on YouTube and didn't find it.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...