X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ukspeedbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2007

I am speechless!!! Deano, you are amazing, your style of hitting the bag is like no other.

Comment

• deano
      Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

Unbelievable. That's all I can say.....

Deano. You're amazing. 'nuff said.
      thanks Alan for the rap,much appreciated

Comment

• deano
        Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
        Deano, Wow! 3 minutes plus of steady, high intensity, high speed, non- stop "SideBaggin'!" With a bigger bag no doubt. Impressive stuff Deano, wish I
        could have heard the bag a little better though. Looked like you were keeping up with
        that groove. I'm sure Spin will appreciate you choice of tunes. Keep up the killer
        Vids. "Bag On, and Live to Bag!"
        hey TJ, it is a bigger bag,i only have 2 and the 1 i usually use is split,was trying hard to keep up with the groove,its a top speedbag song,the bag was loud for
        me and i could hardly hear the music,i think that the camera mic is to close to the speakers ,will move it further away.cheers TJ.

Comment

• deano
          Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post
          HOLY !#$@#!#! inspiring DAMN damn damn i gotta watch this a few more times!
          it doesn't matter who's punching how,watching other peoples vids is always
          inspiring ,looking forward to your next.thanks mate .

Comment

• deano
            Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

I hate computers will try this way

Scissor- your spins inspired me on my 2nd vid you are the king of spin,and stop laughing at my video quality
            MS DEE-that was a calorie burner,the day was 36 degrees c and 90% humidity and in the shed it was even hotter,1min after i stopped i was sweating like a pig,but you will find this out for yourself when you COME TO AUSTRALIA.
            Speedbag-lol
            Spin-my style is from my dad,he taught me about 75% of that combo and his dad taught him.i have'nt seen the clip of the guy from1903 but mypop trained a australian champion boxer called micky miller and taught him this style in the early 1930
            Fingers-thanks mate ,hows the ubolt and the 6x4 going your over due on your
            next vid,get stuck into it mate
            Biff-hope your getting a bit more time under the board now Biff and your elbows are powering along,shift the weight machine ,drink all the beer in the fridge and move it along to give you a bit more elbow room,then fill it back up with beer so you can replace the sweat.cheers mate
            Atgatt-im 6'6 and i make all boards look low.did you notice my old leathers
            Roc-gotta get the6x4 back to you.thanks digga
            Skunk-it is a different style ,i can punch forward but when i do i like to move around the ball ,both styles can give you a good work out ,it just depends on
            how much intensity you put into it,your hand eye and outright speed is
            amazing.thanks man.
            Vin-thanks for the kind words mate,enjoying yours and Joeys vids,great to see him punching and i know he will go places.all the best Vin.deano

Comment

• Tim
              Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Great stuff Deano. I added that one to my favorites. "sidebaggin'" as TJ calls it for sure!

Comment

• Tim
                Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by deano View Post
                Spin-my style is from my dad,he taught me about 75% of that combo and his dad taught him.
                Whoa, so you are a 3rd generation bagger??? That's great.

Comment

• TheAsianBagger
                  • Sep 2010

WHOA! stuff like this is why i want to get into speed baggin! its so impressive, a good work out, and it must feel so good to be able to pull that off the way deano can!
                  hope one day i can be half that good XD

TheAsianBagger

Comment

• PIEFURZ
                    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

WTF, no mercy on that bag!!! Would hate to meet you in a back ally, of course unless we were heading to a pub. Elbow on, Deano!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...