• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ukspeedbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2007

2 new vids

Man! I hate camera's. I've been practising for hours and had this routine perfect. This morning I decided I would record my combo's for the 2010 Championships organised by Speedbagscissorhands. I promised I would give it a go and make an effort. I had spent about 2 hours trying to get this routine recorded, you can see I'd had enough by the end. It was going to be this weekend or never as I'm going to be working my butt off as from next weekend. Anyway, it's all a bit of fun!

Joe on the other hand loves the camera and is full of confidence as you can see. He's dropped the large 7x10 and taken to the Everlast 4x6.

Enjoy!
    Me:
    I have been practising without fault. The camera is turned on and it all goes to bit's.

Joe:
    Joe goes from the bigger 7x10 down to the pro 4x6 Everlast. And salutes our friend Speedbagscissorhands.
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Being a perfectionist helps, looking good Vini. But my comments are for Joe, you rock, mister! Those are some mighty powerful sounding punches you've got going there. Great to see you on the 6x4!

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
      Man! I hate camera's. I've been practising for hours and had this routine perfect. This morning I decided I would record my combo's for the 2010 Championships organised by Speedbagscissorhands. I promised I would give it a go and make an effort. I had spent about 2 hours trying to get this routine recorded, you can see I'd had enough by the end. It was going to be this weekend or never as I'm going to be working my butt off as from next weekend. Anyway, it's all a bit of fun!

Joe on the other hand loves the camera and is full of confidence as you can see. He's dropped the large 7x10 and taken to the Everlast 4x6.

Enjoy!
      Me:
      I have been practising without fault. The camera is turned on and it all goes to bit's.
      Vini that clip is really really impressive. top notch job. I know you think it didn't go smooth, but I've got to tell you it looked pretty damned good to me. You're putting all those things together into combinations perfectly. Those downard elbows with link to RSP or RDP are looking absolutely brilliant.

Cute as a button! He's doing fantastic.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by paranday View Post
        Being a perfectionist helps, looking good Vini. But my comments are for Joe, you rock, mister! Those are some mighty powerful sounding punches you've got going there. Great to see you on the 6x4!
        I'll pass you comments on Paranday. He's practising F,D,P right now! Cheers mate.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Tim View Post
          Vini that clip is really really impressive. top notch job. I know you think it didn't go smooth, but I've got to tell you it looked pretty damned good to me. You're putting all those things together into combinations perfectly. Those downard elbows with link to RSP or RDP are looking absolutely brilliant.

Cute as a button! He's doing fantastic.
          Thanks very much Tim, your comments are very much appreciated. Like I said, I committed to making a video for the 2010 championship. Now SBSH has uploaded the video's to his website, I hope it inspires everyone here to make a video and contribute to his efforts. It's all good fun!

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
            Spin Master

• Aug 2008

perfect awesome videos brother! and Joey is my boy! hes the funniest guy ever! i cant get over him hahaha! cmon people send your vids in! our sport needs an organization! thanks Vin!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ukspeedbag
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by SpeedBagScissorhands View Post
              perfect awesome videos brother! and Joey is my boy! hes the funniest guy ever! i cant get over him hahaha! cmon people send your vids in! our sport needs an organization! thanks Vin!!!!!!!!
              Joey has another hero!

He loves the SpeedBagScissorhands theme tune.

I'm sure the members here will contribute to the 2010 championships, sooner or later.

Comment

• Tim
                Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Hey I tried to do one, but it stunk. I'll get you one, but it's gotta be good. I'll get a video done soon.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                  Hey I tried to do one, but it stunk. I'll get you one, but it's gotta be good. I'll get a video done soon.
                  Haha! That was my problem Tim! In practice,it all felt good, soon as the camera was switched on it all went wrong. I was getting so annoyed with myself too! Probably down to drinking 2 mugs of coffee during the videoing! I'm sure you'll make a great job Tim.

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                    Spin Master

• Aug 2008

i hear ya- its definitely harder w/ a camera in your face for sure! i guess you try to hard and screw up!

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Nov 2007

i hear ya- its definitely harder w/ a camera in your face for sure! i guess you try to hard and screw up!
                      Your right! Under normal circumstances, I don't mind making mistakes in my video's. However, because this was intended for your website, I wanted it near perfect.
                      Hint! Don't drink coffee!

Comment

• RenoRattler
                        • Sep 2009

Joey and Vini, great work on both accounts!

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by RenoRattler View Post
                          Joey and Vini, great work on both accounts!
                          Thanks very much Reno!

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Nice job UK, Very smooth and Flowing! Keep the vids coming.
                            Great job brother.
                            T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• deano
                              Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

hey Vin,good to see the bags back up,theres hair on ya head ,and your punching
                              top combos supa smooth.Joey is punching with heaps of determination,he seems like a kid with a big ticka.good stuff both of you.deano

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...