• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagScissorhands
    Spin Master

• Aug 2008

Speed Bag Scissorhands Under Armour tshirt comparison tight vs loose fit

In my quest to make speed bagging a mainstream activity I decided to match it up with a mainstream sports apparel company- Under Armour !

Speed Bag Scissorhands - (Reality Video)- tests two performance t-shirts from UNDER ARMOUR . Tight fit vs Loose fit
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/SPEED-BAG-SCISSORHANDS/55401002968?v=app_4949752878&ref=ts http://www.facebook.com/pages/SPEED-BAG-SCISSORHANDS/55401002968?ref...
  • ukspeedbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2007

Good idea SBSH! Getting the message out there is always the way to go!

By the way, your humour is great!

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
      Spin Master

• Aug 2008

haha thanks UK! as you know im addicted to speed bagging and film making! thanks brother!

Comment

• atgatt
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2007

Scissor, Under Armor should have provided you with the shirts for your free advertising. All I could say is, their stuff is too pricey for my cheap blood. I buy the cheaper, thinner look-a-like shirts. I have two long sleeve shirts I use for swimming. One is tight and it is more of a workout than swimming trying to take it off once it gets wet, and the other is just "snug" which I prefer. Still, even when it gets wet from swimming, I look like Harry Houdini trying an escape act as I struggle to get it off.

They need to make them with a zipper. THAT would sell like hot cakes (as long as it's cheap).

Great hitting, great video and great review. Get Armour to sponsor you.

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
          Spin Master

• Aug 2008

haha maybe they will AT! i hear ya. i notice alot of people wearing UA to the gym. it seems to be pretty popular. its expensive but actually fits pretty nice. its all a matter of taste . thanks for the good reviews brother. scissorhands

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Sounds like a great idea Adam, anything to promote the "art of speedbaggin'".
            Under Armour will definitely give some exposure!
            But you could wearing one of grandmas shawls and still be one of the "BADDEST MOFO's"
            to ever hit a speedbag! Bag On Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• paranday
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
              ...But you could wearing one of grandmas shawls and still be one of the "BADDEST MOFO's" to ever hit a speedbag!
              I just fell out of my chair laughing, you crack me up. Your words are so true. Scissorhands smokes every bag he touches.

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                Spin Master

• Aug 2008

hahah grandma would love that lol. thanks TJ- ill always do my best to promote bagging. its one of the few activities i really love- maybe one day on a bigger scale! thanks bro - scissorhands

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...