SpeedBagScissorhands Reality- Everlast vs Cleto Reyes Comparison & Nike Test Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

A future Nike spokesman in the making?????

Nice comparison vid, ScissorHands

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
      Spin Master

• Aug 2008

haha thanks Biff. u know that does have a nice ring to it- air scissorhands!!!!lolol

Comment

• fingers
        Speed Bag Guru
        • May 2008

Originally posted by atgatt View Post
        You mean there is a bag that Fingers does not have? What is the world coming to?!!!
        LOL Atgatt!! i have 7 bags 2 of which i don't really use any more am i an addict? i have a feeling some forum members have many more!! i think we need to pay baggerholics anonymous a visit................Hello my name is Fingers and i am a baggerholic !!

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
          Spin Master

• Aug 2008

hahahah fingers. thats how i feel . i need to be checked into a clinic and see what my infatuation is with hitting a leather bag?lmao

Comment

• atgatt
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by fingers View Post
            LOL Atgatt!! i have 7 bags 2 of which i don't really use any more am i an addict? i have a feeling some forum members have many more!! i think we need to pay baggerholics anonymous a visit................Hello my name is Fingers and i am a baggerholic !!
            Sorry Fingers. Somehow it just seems like you and UK are buying a bag every other week. I have 5 speed bags and two double end bags. Lately I have been sinning a lot because I use my RBT the most, the DEB second most, and the speed bags the least, but....enough to still keep me on this great forum so I can see the art of hitting from the real pros.

In the whole scheme of expenses in life, bags are cheap for all the enjoyment they bring.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Nov 2007

In the whole scheme of expenses in life, bags are cheap for all the enjoyment they bring.
              Exactly! A night out on the ale, would cost most people double the price of a speed bag. We'd all be surprised if we mounted up the hours spent on our favourite bags. Money well spent!

My name is uk and I'm a baggerholic too!

Comment

• USMCBay
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Dec 2009

Okay... I just found this Forum after getting my DEB in the mail for Christmas. So I see these SBSH videos and all I can think is SPONSORS... Dude - I see your videos, you seem to have a lot of snap and a forward thinker. I hope you get a sponsorship somehow from somewhere to do what you've perfected and I hope you get to travel all over the world promoting your interest and someones product on their nickle.

Best Wishes...

You need to send a video directly Letterman, Leno, and those other Late Night guru's... pound their doors down through the mail and video. You'll get invited eventually~!

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                  Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by fingers View Post
                  Sorry Fingers. Somehow it just seems like you and UK are buying a bag every other week. I have 5 speed bags and two double end bags. Lately I have been sinning a lot because I use my RBT the most, the DEB second most, and the speed bags the least, but....enough to still keep me on this great forum so I can see the art of hitting from the real pros.

In the whole scheme of expenses in life, bags are cheap for all the enjoyment they bring
                  So true.... but I guess that can go for anyone with a spending problem....
                  But the bag is far cooler than clothes!

I have over 20 bags and I think they are all cool....
                  I like the colors and the way they look and the feel of them and how they all have their own personality.... am I crazy.... I think so....
                  Personality? What? Maybe I need to spend more time around humans or something.... haha

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                    Spin Master

• Aug 2008

Dear,USMCBay

thats probably the nicest compliment i ever got as a speed bagger. My whole objective is more than just being a good speed bagger. I always tried to create something more.Like a fictional speed bag character or something.I try to put something more in my videos than just " look how good I am at hitting the bag"(same old stuff). All I can say is thank you very much and from your mouth to gods ears....or leno,letterman,conans,fallon lololo. thanks USMCBay! I will continue my quest. SPEED BAG SCISSORHANDS!

Comment

• atgatt
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Nov 2007

UK, we can certainly make the case for bagging being just about the cheapest sport around. Compared to golf, shooting, etc, we have a good argument against our wives of why our addiction is cheap and if they give us anymore grief about the bags, we'll threaten to switch to more expensive addictions.

spinsmashpop, (the most addicted bagger) did you ever find that sack of speed bags you once mentioned that was lost during your tour traveling? Sure hope you did.

"Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them (children)" Psalm 127:5 of God's Bible

"Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them (speed bags and DEBs)" Page 127 Speed Bag Bible

SpeedBagScissorhands, your attitude is as good as your hitting, that says a lot about you. This has to be one of the most humble forums I know of, where there are exceptional skills without the big head trips. Alan and Tim sure set a good example when starting this forum, and it drew people with humble hearts.

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                        Spin Master

• Aug 2008

thank you very much atgatt! in the grand scheme of things its just a hobby for everyone thats supposed to be fun.no need for negative attitudes. i admire everyone on this forum. everyones very cool and i consider a friend. at the end of the day we are all just hitting a leather bag!

Comment

• USMCBay
                          Speed Bag Trainee
                          • Dec 2009

From my mouth to Gods ears for sure... and have a great New Year~!

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                            Spin Master

• Aug 2008

thanksbrother. greatly appreciate. your kind words mean alot to me. happy new year to you too!sbsh!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                            Working...