X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
    MERRY BAGMAS! I got it done! This took hours of practice! ...it is from a CD by Billy Idol ...I played all the instruments. You can still order one through his website or amazon.com...
    Anyhow.... BAGS UP, BAG ON and
    MERRY BAGMAS!
    Nice one, as always, Brian. Your hours of practicing paid off. I liked the addition of the tamborine. So, you played all of the instruments on Billy Idol's CD?? Now, that's pretty impressive!

So, what do you have planned for New Year's Eve?
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
      Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

Bravo!!

i was jammin out behind my keyboard watchin that one!! great beat brother!! synced up PERFECTLY!!! Hope you had a great christmas thanks so much for the card you are trulky a great friend and an AWESOME Bagger!!

Ur Bag Brother
      SpeedBagSKunk

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Great job spin. unbelievable!!!

Comment

• Beatkeeper1
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Jan 2010

absolutely dirt nasty lol. I need to step my game up

Comment

• spinsmashpop
            Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by Roc Stone View Post
            Encore, encore!
            Thanks Roc!

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
            Hey BT, that was an outstanding performance. Loved the 4-way elbow strikes and not missing a beat! Yeah baby!
            Amazing as always.
            Thanks UK!

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
            Nice one, as always, Brian. Your hours of practicing paid off. I liked the addition of the tamborine. So, you played all of the instruments on Billy Idol's CD?? Now, that's pretty impressive!

So, what do you have planned for New Year's Eve?
            Thanks MsDeville! I stayed home with the kids on New Years Eve and let them shoot off all those party streamer things that pop out of the casing and shoot silly string everywhere. So I got to clean up all that! I should have taken a picture.... And yes, outside of some keyboards, (not all), I played everything on the Idol Xmas CD. It's just drums, guitar, bass, some keys, and some backup vox. I am terrible at keys, I just understand them. And bass is the same as guitar for the most part.

Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
            i was jammin out behind my keyboard watchin that one!! great beat brother!! synced up PERFECTLY!!! Hope you had a great christmas thanks so much for the card you are trulky a great friend and an AWESOME Bagger!!

Ur Bag Brother
            SpeedBagSKunk
            Thanks Skunk! See you this week in Florida? I be real near your house!

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            Great job spin. unbelievable!!!
            Thanks Tim! See you this week too!

Originally posted by Beatkeeper1 View Post
            absolutely dirt nasty lol. I need to step my game up
            Haha Beatkeeper1! I never thought a speed bag punch drumming clip to a Xmas song would be called "dirt nasty", but I dig it!! Thanks!
            BAG ON!!!!!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...