Speed Bag Scissorhands-Extreme Speed Bagging!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagScissorhands
    Spin Master

• Aug 2008

Speed Bag Scissorhands-Extreme Speed Bagging!

inspired by Brian Tichy.....enjoy.......sbsh!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/SPEED-BAG-SCISSORHANDS/55401002968?ref=ts http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/speed-bag-scissorhands-ko/id404992181?mt=8 http://www...
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Nice job, as usual. Was that video "speed enhanced?"

Scissorhands, you gotta trade in your footware for speed skates if you're gonna bag outside in the winter.

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
      Spin Master

• Aug 2008

haha i was slipping all over not speed enhanced!!!the bag was actually very low on air- check my cleto video- that thing is fasttttt!!!!!

Comment

• ukspeedbag
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2007

Yeah! Nice one SBSH.

Never seen anyone end up on their a**e before due to hitting a speed bag!

Your cool mate.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
          Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Scissor!
          YES! Jersey Style! Gotta love it! This is a first! Great vid quality! Great "snow spins". And you found Christmas music that is actually almost impossible to listen to!
          No offense if it's your band! HAHA....
          Merry Bagmas!!!!

Originally posted by Biff View Post
          Nice job, as usual. Was that video "speed enhanced?"

Scissorhands, you gotta trade in your footware for speed skates if you're gonna bag outside in the winter.
          Sometimes his vids look speed enhanced but than I met him and he brought the speed with him.....this man is no joke!!!

HERE'S TO SNOW BAGGIN'!

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
            Spin Master

• Aug 2008

ahha speed enhanced! i appreciate the compliments! BT check my cleto video- that thing is pure SPEED!!!!! makes my other ones look slow!

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Even 10"(?) of snow can't stop this man!

Love the demonstration. It really shows just how passionate you are about speedbagging. You're out there in knee-deep snow, for cryin' out loud!

I have found that when I videotape on a bright, sunny day (they're few & far between these days in the Pacific NW ), the quality of the video is greatly enhanced. It seems to pick up a lot more detail.
              Awesome/Wizard stuff SBSH.
              sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
              I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                Spin Master

• Aug 2008

thanks for the nice comments Ms Deville- i cant let anything stop my speed bagging! haha! - your bagging is really coming along nice!sbsh!

Comment

• Tim
                  Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Great stuff scissor. It almost make me miss the white stuff ...

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...