• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ukspeedbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2007

Christmas tree decorations?

I think our tree looked a bit bare. Sam was seeking out more decorations upstairs, so I added my bits.

she wasn't impressed.

• fingers
    Speed Bag Guru
    • May 2008

LMAO!! Vini i showed my wife....she laughed and then told me not to get any ideas

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

I'm surprised one of the companies hasn't introduced a line of speed bag tree ornaments yet. But maybe they did some market research and got the same reaction you guys did.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by fingers View Post
        LMAO!! Vini i showed my wife....she laughed and then told me not to get any ideas
        I was going to put the bigger bags on, only they would probably break it. Then, I'd be in trouble!
        Originally posted by paranday View Post
        I'm surprised one of the companies hasn't introduced a line of speed bag tree ornaments yet. But maybe they did some market research and got the same reaction you guys did.

Good idea paranday! I could have my own tree and Sam can have her tree. 'His and hers' I reckon mine would draw more attention.

Comment

• Biff
          Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Vini, WTF??

Great tree, paranday.

We've got some creative baggers out there.

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
            Spin Master

• Aug 2008

hahah UK- i love it! make sure santa dont take those bags with him! classic shot bro!!!!

Comment

• Dutchman
              Speed Bag Historian
              • Jun 2006

Actually, you could convert one of those speed bag keychains that Ringside and the others were giving out for a while. Come to think of it , there might be one on our tree, not that I could find it right now

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Nov 2007

Haha! Glad you all liked it! I thought it was a great idea.

She said she's going to decorate my platform with tinsel and fairies.

Comment

• atgatt
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Nov 2007

Now that's FUNNY! Sure hope you get to leave the bags up on the tree so others visiting could get a laugh too. It certainly makes your tree unique.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

OK guys...
                    A crew member lost my digital camera last week so I can't take a pic of this now. I will be getting a new one tomorrow...
                    And then I will show you the speed bag Christmas ball ornaments I ordered online.
                    BAG ON!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...