Speed bag Scissorhands Comic Book Video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagScissorhands
    Spin Master

• Aug 2008

Speed bag Scissorhands Comic Book Video!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SPEED-BAG-SCISSORHANDS/55401002968?v=app_4949752878&ref=ts http://twitter.com/SpeedBagScissorhttp://www.speedbagscissorhands.c...
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

You're the master of the wicked looking spin. Anyone disagree?

But I'm thinking about that red SpeedBagScissorhands poster towards the beginning of the clip; it could have been employed to topple any number of repressive regimes worldwide. Imagine citizens waking up to see that guy appearing in the landscape on propaganda billboards, with liberating speed bag slogans under it. It's a more powerful countenance than Lenin's. Heck, that pose could shake the dust off people's hair most any place.

Bag On!

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
      Spin Master

• Aug 2008

haha thanks Para!
      i always wanted scissorhands to be a fictional charater-thus my ridiculous movies! i think this bagging stuff made me insane! lol

Comment

• Jordan
        • Jun 2009

that quadruple spin you got goin at the start of the second clip looked freaking awesome man, keep up the great work

Comment

• ukspeedbag
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Nov 2007

Awesome spins Scissorhands! Great video.......again!

Comment

• fingers
            Speed Bag Guru
            • May 2008

Great skills on display yet again SBSH!! what swivel is that in the vid?

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
              Spin Master

• Aug 2008

thanks guys! i appreciate the kind words. fingers that a title platinum swivel i think its like 40$. thats what ive always used- maybe one day ill install a ball hook swivel too!

Comment

• fingers
                Speed Bag Guru
                • May 2008

We cant get either swivel in the UK! it looks like that one performs well from all angles (or it could just be your skills) i have a title pro model but it is in my nature to keep seeking improvements

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                  Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Yeah Scissor! you do hit that swivel very well from all angles.
                  And you and Skunk are making this whole spin thing look too easy.
                  Y'all got to chill for a bit and let us new cats catch up!
                  And I've always been fond of your scissor X stance after punching up a storm! Total character! It would make for a great movie....only prob is that the Scissorhands has already been used, but in a completely different, yet literal way.
                  Great job!
                  BAG ON!!

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                    Spin Master

• Aug 2008

thanks BT- your compliments means alot to me especially coming from THE BEST DRUMMER ON THE PLANET AND A SICK AMAZING SPEEDBAGGER!
                    as far as scissorhands already being used...out with the old and in with the new im sure mr depp wont mind a bitlol. he cuts hedges i cut speed bags. he"ll get over it hahaah!

p.s. guys speed bag scissorhands was approved by urban dictionary.com as a definition. my friend rob submitted it=
                    One of the most talented Speed Baggers in the world.... him the SCISSOR HAND Salute and he will give ya a tee shirt.
                    Last edited by SpeedBagScissorhands; 12-04-2009, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Tim
                      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

What software did you use for that video? Looked good. I liked the ending. You had like a green screen effect too at the beginning.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...