• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fingers
    Speed Bag Guru
    • May 2008

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
    I couldn't play the second half of the video for some reason, but from what I saw it looked good, and not too sloppy either
    Thanks Jordan! i will post some more as i progress but its getting a bit cold in that garage!

Comment

• fingers
      Speed Bag Guru
      • May 2008

Originally posted by Baggin' View Post
      Nice...that platform is SOLID...what you got on top of it?
      Hi baggin!! it is just a cheap platform glued and bolted to a piece of kitchen worktop and bolted straight to the block wall and my old army rucksack filled with rags on top to absorb the vibration! it seems to work well, i have been tempted to upgrade but i think i will stick with this its good enough for me! thanks for your comments.

Comment

• Biff
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Hey, hey, fingers...making the transition form "old school" to "new age!" Looking good, mate! New bag looks nice; I got my FS 5x8 and reaslly like it. Thanks for your review.

Comment

• fingers
          Speed Bag Guru
          • May 2008

Originally posted by Biff View Post
          Hey, hey, fingers...making the transition form "old school" to "new age!" Looking good, mate! New bag looks nice; I got my FS 5x8 and reaslly like it. Thanks for your review.
          Thanks Biff!! we have a saying in the UK.....you cant teach an old dog new tricks, but i am giving it a good try! glad you are happy with the FS bag mate! i wouldn't change mine for anything!! a great bag.

Comment

• deano
            Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

old dog

good stuff Fingers,plenty of bark in the old dog yet,keep punching and posting

Comment

• fingers
              Speed Bag Guru
              • May 2008

Originally posted by deano View Post
              good stuff Fingers,plenty of bark in the old dog yet,keep punching and posting
              Will do Deano!! thanks for the comments mate!

Comment

• Jordan
                • Jun 2009

man fingers....u make me want to get a new bag....nothing better than lacing into a fresh bag and makin it work to your own style....I'm jealous

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Nov 2007

Hey fingers,
                  I called Sugar Rays today and no 8x5's They say they should be getting a delivery from the US in 2 week but not sure if this bag will be with it.

I don't want another 9x6, so I've got no choice other than wait.

Comment

• fingers
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • May 2008

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
                    Hey fingers,
                    I called Sugar Rays today and no 8x5's They say they should be getting a delivery from the US in 2 week but not sure if this bag will be with it.

I don't want another 9x6, so I've got no choice other than wait.
                    Thats a pain mate! the 9x6 is still a small bag in this range,i hate the waiting haven't you got an Everlast 6x4 on order though?

Comment

• fingers
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • May 2008

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
                      man fingers....u make me want to get a new bag....nothing better than lacing into a fresh bag and makin it work to your own style....I'm jealous
                      Hey Jordan you never need an excuse for a new bag!!

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by fingers View Post
                        Thats a pain mate! the 9x6 is still a small bag in this range,i hate the waiting haven't you got an Everlast 6x4 on order though?
                        Yes, I received it earlier this week.

It's a great bag, now my favourite XS. It's a little bigger than the Cleto Reyes and much easier to control. My next video will be with this bag.........When the rain stops.

Comment

• Jordan
                          • Jun 2009

Hey Jordan you never need an excuse for a new bag!!
                          haha I agree....you've convinced me lol

Comment

• fingers
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • May 2008

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
                            Yes, I received it earlier this week.

It's a great bag, now my favourite XS. It's a little bigger than the Cleto Reyes and much easier to control. My next video will be with this bag.........When the rain stops.
                            Nice one! did you get stung for import tax? i ended up paying around £65 for mine

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Nov 2007

Nice one! did you get stung for import tax? i ended up paying around £65 for mine
                              Yes mate. But it's worth the money. I had a good play with it when I got home from work this evening. I can't believe how easy it is to keep under control. It's just as well Diaz uses the Title Classic because that's now redundant as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...