X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TooSlow
    • Oct 2009

Trying new things

Today I thought I'd try a different way of using the bag (3rd day). What do you guys think? Thinking this might help with the heavy bag (which is hung behind me as well) down the road and will also build up speed.

Thanks for looking!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • MikeTarheel
    • Sep 2009

Nice. You seem very focused and avid. I've no doubt you'll increase rapidity at a faster pace than me.

Comment

• TooSlow
      • Oct 2009

Thanks! Here's another one I was doing a a couple hours ago just to speed my hands up. I think if I try new things eventually they'll all come in handy. Let me know your feedbacks on this one:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by TooSlow View Post
        Today I thought I'd try a different way of using the bag (3rd day). What do you guys think? Thinking this might help with the heavy bag (which is hung behind me as well) down the road and will also build up speed.

Thanks for looking!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxKYBAmKwTY
        Boxing style punching, nice. You can throw hooks on it too. Although it's hard to keep a basic rythm going with those.

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by TooSlow View Post
          Thanks! Here's another one I was doing a a couple hours ago just to speed my hands up. I think if I try new things eventually they'll all come in handy. Let me know your feedbacks on this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXT-GHgOXrs
          Pretty good F-ROLL (Fist Roll). You had some good speed going. You really should raise up the platform though... it WILL be easier.

Comment

• TooSlow
            • Oct 2009

Tim, just trying the boxing style because its more useful when I hit the heavy bag (hung behind me). But I speed bag is helping me get quicker. I am trying to do both. Once I finish speed bagging the normal way, I start doing it boxing style. I just bought the stuff I need today from HD to make the platform higher. I maybe able to get to it later today. Will post pics once I am done.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...