X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Balazs i-box platform in action

Courtesy of Balazs

http://www.balazsboxing.com/docs/movies/ibox_sbp384.wmv

I can't believe Balasz chose to demonstrate their product with someone who isn't very proficient.

Comment

hahah incredible!

Comment

OMG...ya, what a cheesy commercial...I wonder who the target audience was; I know I didn't get too excited about buying one...

Comment

No doubt... they sell the speed bag bible, it's not like they don't know of any speed bag superstars.

Comment

From their site:
            "The i-Box Speed Bag Platform was recently featured on the TV show Living In Style". I'm not familiar with that show.

I did like that they showed a couple different angles, you could see where the bolts are on the bottom, clear shot of the swivel (easy to tell what make), the showed it in action - being adjusted downwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
              From their site:
              "The i-Box Speed Bag Platform was recently featured on the TV show Living In Style". I'm not familiar with that show.

I did like that they showed a couple different angles, you could see where the bolts are on the bottom, clear shot of the swivel (easy to tell what make), the showed it in action - being adjusted downwards.

The odd thing is, I don't think they sell the I-box with the plastic ball hook swivel. Mine came with a Everlast chain link swivel, which I never even took out of the box. I would have at least kept the plastic ball hook swivel in case of emergency.
              Last edited by Chris M; 11-18-2006, 10:21 PM.

Comment

I believe the earliest units had the plastic swivel. I had e-mailed them when I first heard about the unit (around Jan/Feb 06) and they said that it came with a plastic swivel, but they were going to upgrade it to a higher quality unit.

Comment

Working...
                X