X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jordan
    • Jun 2009

spins

Intelligent search from Bing makes it easier to quickly find what you’re looking for and rewards you.

Hope that link works, I've never seen this before, brian tried something similar when I was up at the speed bag truck, but I think it was more of a spin punch...in this video speedbag scissor hands does a spin elbow roll kinda thing, at some point even turning around several times, anyhow looks pretty sweet thought i'd share.
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...C&FORM=VIVR22#

Hope that link works, I've never seen this before, brian tried something similar when I was up at the speed bag truck, but I think it was more of a spin punch...in this video speedbag scissor hands does a spin elbow roll kinda thing, at some point even turning around several times, anyhow looks pretty sweet thought i'd share.
    Yeah! Scissorhands has bumped it up a notch! Man, I've seen a bunch of his vids. But now this looks like he is doing some new moves and really showing great control.... and the spinning is killer! Skunk just posted a vid a couple months ago with some spins in it... awesome as well.....
    I have barely tried but now I need to get it together!!

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Scissor hands is a master of many things, video editing and speed bagging! His videos are always well done.

That is a cool spin. I've seen Showtime Johnny Pal do that as well.

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
        Spin Master

• Aug 2008

thanks for the kind words guys. i just found something i truly love so i guess im forced to get better. im happy to be apart of the you awesome group of baggers!

Comment

• metaldad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by SpeedBagScissorhands View Post
          thanks for the kind words guys. i just found something i truly love so i guess im forced to get better. im happy to be apart of the you awesome group of baggers!
          Great stuff man!! Love the coke commercial parody!!
          sigpic

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
            Spin Master

• Aug 2008

thanks my man- keep rockin that bag for ol scissor- youre looking sharp!!!!!

Comment

• Biff
              Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Yea, Scissorhands has really expanded his repertoire of combinations. His vids are a unique way to showcase his talents. Keep it up Adam.

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                Spin Master

• Aug 2008

thanks Biff! I appreciate the kind words. Always great to hear from you!SBSH~

Comment

• Kyle
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Nov 2006

great vid...very unique!
                  ________
                  Live sex
                  Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...