Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dad
    replied
    Exactly! That's what makes "Bible Style" So "BEAUTIFUL".

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by dad View Post
    So, are you saying that the having a straight-line swivel is more conducive to speed and a ball is more conductive to control?
    Yes- it's easier to go fast on a back/forth type swivel. There's a bit of liberty with where exactly you connect on the bag - and it won't go flying off to the side. The ball on the other hand you must be very precise.

For this reason, I don't plan on asking the gym to upgrade or change their swivels. there's really nobody else that hits bible style (I've showed some people, but most lose interest after a few minutes).

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    So, are you saying that the having a straight-line swivel is more conducive to speed and a ball is more conductive to control?

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by dad View Post
    OK, Let me stop here for a minute and catch my breath............................................ ........................WOW.
    One of the benefits of that style of swivel - it's lightning fast back and forth (it's EASY).

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    OK, Let me stop here for a minute and catch my breath............................................ ........................WOW.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    started a topic Punching at the Genesis Orlando Sportsplex

Punching at the Genesis Orlando Sportsplex

The Orlando Sportsplex (Genesis Gyms) has two XMark speed bag platforms. The Ringside bag is mine (might do a full review soon) and it's on an Hunter "Pro" Swivel. I know that's blasphemy - but it's actually NOT THAT BAD. Mostly back/forth hitting here, but I'll put up some other clips later that show "all around the bag" punching.

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...