X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UK mark
    • Nov 2018

Adjustable platform

After many months of progress as and when I can ( work, life ect ) inbetween making platforms for other people... I bring to you the Speedking deluxe adjustable speedbag platform
    finally got it finished and mounted today , fully welded steel box section frame powder coated in gold, threaded centre tube , 8mm steel base plate mounted to 80mm thick solid oak drum,
    a quick test with a big heavy 10x7 speed bag proved this beast is solid as ....
    Attached Files
  • dad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2018

That is a really cool design, thought out well. What is the approximant weight of the complete unit? Also, would you please be so kind to post a video, really would like to hear what it sounds like.
    Beautiful Quality

Comment

• Dutchman
      Speed Bag Historian
      • Jun 2006

Really nice piece of work!

Comment

• UK mark
        • Nov 2018

Originally posted by dad View Post
        That is a really cool design, thought out well. What is the approximant weight of the complete unit? Also, would you please be so kind to post a video, really would like to hear what it sounds like.
        Beautiful Quality
        Thanks , I'd say the whole unit is approx 40kg ( 80 pounds give or take ) I've ordered a couple of speedbags so when they arrive I'll be sure to post a video of it

Comment

• UK mark
          • Nov 2018

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
          Really nice piece of work!
          Thank you much appreciated

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...