X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UK mark
    • Nov 2018

Adjustable platform

Sneak peak of my almost finished adjustable speedbag platform, designed and fabricated by myself, solid oak drum as seen in my previous posts
    adjustment via spinning the drum to desired height, then turning the top locking collar with removable handle
    Just logos and my pro swivel ( which I'm waiting for to be cnc'd) and of course a quality black n gold speedbag to match
    Attached Files
  • UK mark
    • Nov 2018

The frame looks a lot smaller in the picture due to the angle and lighting, will take better pictures when I've got it mounted up on the wall

Comment

• UK mark
      • Nov 2018

Side view
      Attached Files

Comment

• dad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Dec 2018

That is one beautiful piece of work, Design, fabrication are top notch. Did you thread the center tube yourself ?

Comment

• UK mark
          • Nov 2018

Originally posted by dad View Post
          That is one beautiful piece of work, Design, fabrication are top notch. Did you thread the center tube yourself ?
          Thank you , I welded together two threaded collars that are incorporated in the frame and also used one for the locking collar , I had the centre tube threaded by an engineer to match
          A lot of man hours have gone into the design, fabrication and woodworking to get to this point, hopefully in the next few days ill have it mounted on the garage wall

Comment

• dad
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Dec 2018

Please keep us post.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...