X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 3dvrmonster
    • Sep 2020

Granite drum

I got a piece of granite, and I built an outdoor drum finally. Wanted to share. Very solid as you'd imagine. I'd say it took an hour of drilling the 8 holes in the granite alone! Lost access to my bag area, and finally I'm back in business Ofcourse we'd be getting an arctic storm tomorrow, but I'm gonna bang away! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year my fellow baggers!

ps. Pete if you read this thanks for the inspiration bud
  • dad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2018

Beautiful piece of work.

Comment

• UK mark
      • Nov 2018

Originally posted by 3dvrmonster View Post
      I got a piece of granite, and I built an outdoor drum finally. Wanted to share. Very solid as you'd imagine. I'd say it took an hour of drilling the 8 holes in the granite alone! Lost access to my bag area, and finally I'm back in business Ofcourse we'd be getting an arctic storm tomorrow, but I'm gonna bang away! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year my fellow baggers!

ps. Pete if you read this thanks for the inspiration bud
      I also did the same a couple of years with a slab of black quarts granite mounted outside... oh boy trying to hold it up in place and bolt it securely on your own with the weight of it

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...