Outro: Forza Sports • “S” Ball-Hook
    ~ Lasted 2-3 yrs moderate use.
    ~ Noisy

Click image for larger version

Name:	450D4F72-176E-4D6D-BE37-2D2A784F9562.jpeg
Views:	387
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	127054
    Click image for larger version  Name:	78CD4322-5DC4-44D9-ADF6-D1B5504D78C7.jpeg Views:	8 Size:	1.51 MB ID:	127053
    Click image for larger version  Name:	81BE0D24-B110-4E54-B7D0-34263F2FFF16.jpeg Views:	8 Size:	1.60 MB ID:	127052Click image for larger version  Name:	AF027730-0926-4EAB-A7F8-B2A372E48B81.jpeg Views:	10 Size:	1.86 MB ID:	127051
    Last edited by Eureka; 10-29-2021, 08:35 AM.
  • surfingcowboy
    • May 2020

Cool, What size are your Title Atomics and and who autographed your bag? Reason I'm asking on the sizes because I had a smaller Atomic(At least it looked smaller that yours that are pictured) and it was just too lightweight(I moved on to the Title Perilous)

Comment

• Ginger
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Oct 2021

Originally posted by surfingcowboy View Post
      Cool, What size are your Title Atomics and and who autographed your bag? Reason I'm asking on the sizes because I had a smaller Atomic(At least it looked smaller that yours that are pictured) and it was just too lightweight(I moved on to the Title Perilous)
      What problems did you have with it being so light weight?

Comment

• Ginger
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Oct 2021

I found the light weight bags would slow down and not keep momentum, but I think it's due to the quality of my swivel. Interested to see if the evo 14 solves that. I have a feeling it will from other videos i've seen.

Originally posted by ventanakaz

The Atomic bags are just lightweight, meaning it feels like your not really hitting anything with weight behind it, it feels like your hitting air. I had the Atomic bags when they first came out, The 4x6 and 5x7 and liked both bags but liked the 5x7 much more than the smaller one, They were fast bags with a change of the bladder, I sold both because how lightweight they felt. I probably would've kept the 5x7 if I added the 4 inch round leather to the bottom of the bag like I do now with the small bags that feel to lightweight for me, if I could find an Atomic 5x7 for sale, I wouldn't mind trying it out again but with my 4 inch leather patch added to the bottom of the bag.

Comment

• surfingcowboy
          • May 2020

Originally posted by ventanakaz

The Atomic bags are just lightweight, meaning it feels like your not really hitting anything with weight behind it, it feels like your hitting air. I had the Atomic bags when they first came out, The 4x6 and 5x7 and liked both bags but liked the 5x7 much more than the smaller one, They were fast bags with a change of the bladder, I sold both because how lightweight they felt. I probably would've kept the 5x7 if I added the 4 inch round leather to the bottom of the bag like I do now with the small bags that feel to lightweight for me, if I could find an Atomic 5x7 for sale, I wouldn't mind trying it out again but with my 4 inch leather patch added to the bottom of the bag.
          Couldn't said it any better Thanks Ralph

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...