• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest from the Lab : Go big (drum) or go home

Another review is up:

Once again so much great information. Love these reviews

Comment

Excellent, now we just need to find a mint Everlast 4205 for you!

Comment

Thank you, Tim.

Do you (or anyone else with an I-Box style mount + large solid drum) think it's still necessary to use a sand bag with such a setup?

Comment

Great review as always . I definitely got to get me one of those .

Comment

Originally posted by glus View Post
            Thank you, Tim.

Do you (or anyone else with an I-Box style mount + large solid drum) think it's still necessary to use a sand bag with such a setup?
            I could do a video on this, as I've got a 40 lb and 60 lb sand bag. In my opinion - it makes a SMALL difference. It definitely improves things, but not a necessity.

Comment

Good to know that Everlast still has products made in the USA.

Comment

Man that was fun to watch! And with a drum that big it allows you to hit with the wall at your right or left and not worry about cracking your elbow on the wall like with a 24" I hope that made sense.. hehe
                Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
                  Man that was fun to watch! And with a drum that big it allows you to hit with the wall at your right or left and not worry about cracking your elbow on the wall like with a 24" I hope that made sense.. hehe
                  Yeah, that's the real appeal of this - it gives you room to work and not be cramped.

Comment

That's a nice platform, Thanks for the video Tim

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...
                    X