Lightning Fast Super Swivel by Title Boxing - Full Revew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning Fast Super Swivel by Title Boxing - Full Revew

Full review of the Lightning Fast Super Swivel from Title Boxing. Yeah, it's a u-bolt - but it's the best u-bolt I've ever used:

Great review and by the way nice bag control.

Comment

Originally posted by dad View Post
      Great review and by the way nice bag control.
      Thank you! That swivel makes it easy to look good...

Comment

Great review, and wow, you can rock the speed bag. I hope to get to that level!

Comment

Originally posted by Beancooker View Post
          Great review, and wow, you can rock the speed bag. I hope to get to that level!
          All it takes is practice!

Comment

Well, I should have all the parts here this week, and will put together next weekend. Will be released from surgery weight limit in four weeks, so that’s when I can start. And yes, I plan on lots of practice. Thanks,

Comment

Another great review, Tim.

It really is a great swivel. I have one and IF I were a full on U-Bolt guy that would be the one.

FORZA came out with their U-Bolt about 18 months ago called the Hypersonic Speed Swivel and it too really is/was heads 'n tails above all other U's. Glad I bought one while they lasted. Doesn't use a cotter pin either.
              Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

Have The Autographs To Prove It!

Comment

I started on the Title lightning fast in January, Gotta say its great to go fast and practice speed, but...... Cant wait for the sexy ass Thrasher ball hook to come so I can work on some bible baggin! Review is spot on, I think ill be using the Title to beat on and have a good time with the ball hook.

Comment

is title selling this swivel? cause I can't find it anywhere

Comment

https://www.titleboxing.com/super-fast-pro-swivel

Probably in stock again after the Labor Day sale expires :/

Comment

glus I saw you bought it, how do you feel it?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...
                      X