X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bigmark408
    Banned
    • Jun 2020

Last edited by Bigmark408; 09-16-2020, 12:32 PM.
  • LouisvilleBagr
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jun 2019

Wow....just wow.

Welcome Mark, you definitely have the right stuff! Thank you for posting, keep em coming! I’m afraid you are too advanced to take advice from me. I will defer to the sage veterans. You will receive some excellent feedback here.

Comment

• glus
      • Apr 2020

Great video Mark!

From a tip on here, I learned that the plastic Everlast ball swivel is still available directly from Everlast.com. Not listed on the website, I had to call, and ask for part number 4440U, they're 5 bucks each, and $6.95 shipping. I think they'll let you buy a few at a time.

I'm new, just made the switch a couple weeks ago. Came from LMF swivel like yours. It's my first ball swivel, never tried the Arc or Deville or any other, so it seems just fine to me. I used it as-is awhile. Not nearly as much slower as I'd expected. Hardly at all. Or, I was just busy adjusting and improving my accuracy (it has) so didn't really notice.

Then I found an old Everlast metal ball swivel on ebay (they're on there a lot), and switched out the plastic to the metal ball, like Alan (Speedbag) details in some thread here that I cannot find now.

Except on bags with very thick loops - I opted to file the opening a bit, but I guess you could also just really mash it in there.

Good luck, and nice to have another 408er here

Comment

• Mickey Dix
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jul 2019

Hi Mark welcome to the forum. That is a awesome video to start of with!!! Great job. You will find a lot of knowledgeable baggers on here.

Comment

• DizzyD
          • Jun 2020

Hi Mark! Really great video! Awesome speed you got, and the spins look excellent. Keep going!

Comment

• Cazbag
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Sep 2018

Helluva grove you got going there, nice chops! Welcome BigMark

Comment

• Bigmark408
              Banned
              • Jun 2020

Last edited by Bigmark408; 09-20-2020, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Zaz
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Bigmark408 View Post
                Hi Guys my name is Mark, thank you for having me.

I’m 12 years old , I have the rank of CGN blackbelt 1st degree, I train several hours a day. I’m really liking the speedbag and amazed by the work you all do. Here’s a short vid i did and I would appreciate any feedback or tips (especially side punches).

my setup is really fast for boxing and I notice everyone is using old skool ball swivels, I can’t find one and don’t really know what to look for so and help/ suggestions would be appreciated.
                Wow! Very impressive!

​​​​​​Do yourself a favor and buy the speed bag bible book and DVD.

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Jun 2019

I’m glad you have discovered the archives of the forum, that’s the perfect place to start. Almost any question you can think of has been asked and answered in the archives here.

Comment

• Jim Walker
                    • Dec 2018

Impressive video! You are more advanced than a "white belt bagger".

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...