Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley Baggin

A little meditation baggin, or a lot rather. Sorry its lengthy

It's always a pleasure to watch you hit the bag! Very nice baggin!

Comment

Way to control that Bradley Pro!!! Very good speed and precise hits.Your videos are always really cool to watch. I also picked up a pair of those police search gloves. Thanks- Mick

Comment

If that doesn’t make the cover of the Bradley website the entire marketing staff needs to go!

Pure, effortless mastery of the bag. Most of us strive for it, few of us get there. Keep em coming, Caz!

Comment

Awesome to watch your skill in action....you make it look easy. Impressive endurance as well!!

Comment

Thank you Zaz, Mick, and Coop! Some of it I'm trying to punch drum a bit but that is a work in progress. Hope you all are keeping it together out in this crazy world shyte!

Comment

And you too Louis! And all esteemed club members as well! Holy moly

Comment

I'm behind on an avatar upgrade I see damn! Quite the allstar lineup

Comment

Very cool!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
                    Thank you Zaz, Mick, and Coop! Some of it I'm trying to punch drum a bit but that is a work in progress. Hope you all are keeping it together out in this crazy world shyte!
                    I love your choice of music! #Iron Maiden!

Comment

Incredible bagging skills. Very relaxed and smooth!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...
                      X