• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zaz
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2018

Baggin with the Arc swivel and Title perilous 9x6

Hello everyone. Here's a short video of me playing with the Title Perilous 9x6 and the Arc swivel. Many thanks to Rusty who designed this awesome swivel. I also wish to thank LouisvilleBagr who generously sold me the Title perilous at a very low price. This forum is not only a great place to find valuable information. I got the bag and the swivel because of the forum and the generosity of its members

​​​​​​
  • Jim Walker
    • Dec 2018

Looks great, sound great, nice platform!

Comment

• BagBoy
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2018

Right on Zaz! I caught those side single hits too! Man that board is something else. I'm not the only one with an arc whip..
      Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• UK mark
        • Nov 2018

Love that solid wood drum too, shame the arc's aren't available anymore , I'd definitely have one shipped to the UK if they were now

Comment

• Cazbag
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Zaz View Post
          Hello everyone. Here's a short video of me playing with the Title Perilous 9x6 and the Arc swivel. Many thanks to Rusty who designed this awesome swivel. I also wish to thank LouisvilleBagr who generously sold me the Title perilous at a very low price. This forum is not only a great place to find valuable information. I got the bag and the swivel because of the forum and the generosity of its members

​​​​​​
          Awesome set Zaz! Looks like punching friggin paradise there, well done on the Perli to boot!

Comment

• Zaz
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Jim Walker View Post
            Looks great, sound great, nice platform!
            Thanks Jim. Replacing the original drum for the bigger maple drum really changed the sound of my platform.

Comment

• Zaz
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Sep 2018

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
              Right on Zaz! I caught those side single hits too! Man that board is something else. I'm not the only one with an arc whip..
              Thanks Bagboy. That maple drum is one of the most beautiful gift i ever received.

Comment

• Zaz
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Sep 2018

Originally posted by UK mark View Post
                Love that solid wood drum too, shame the arc's aren't available anymore , I'd definitely have one shipped to the UK if they were now
                Thanks Mark. You can contact brdelacruz if you want a good ball-hook swivel. The only reason why i didn't bought one of his swivel is because the hook on his swivel cannot accommodate the ridiculously thick loop of my Heritage bags (The Heritage was my favorite bag by the time i contacted him). From the reviews i've read on the forum, his swivels are awesome!

Comment

• Zaz
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Cazbag View Post

Awesome set Zaz! Looks like punching friggin paradise there, well done on the Perli to boot!
                  Thank you Cazbag. I really feel blessed to have a place like that to do my training.

Comment

• dad
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Dec 2018

Really nice job Zaz, drum sound cool in fact that entire unit looks like it functions really well. What are the Specs. on the drum?

Comment

• Zaz
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Sep 2018

Originally posted by dad View Post
                      Really nice job Zaz, drum sound cool in fact that entire unit looks like it functions really well. What are the Specs. on the drum?
                      Thanks Dad. The drum measure 25x4 inches.

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Jul 2019

Great job Zaz , great bagging area and awesome setup. Way to hit them elbow’s nice work!!!!

Comment

• Zaz
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post
                          Great job Zaz , great bagging area and awesome setup. Way to hit them elbow’s nice work!!!!
                          Thanks Mickey! I practice the elbow strikes more often since i've got my speed bag bible DVD. The way Alan explain it on the DVD makes it easier for me.

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Jun 2019

Zaz! I've been anticipating watching you hit for quite some time now. It was well worth the wait....you are smooth as silk on that beautiful platform!

Comment

• Zaz
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Sep 2018

Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post
                              Zaz! I've been anticipating watching you hit for quite some time now. It was well worth the wait....you are smooth as silk on that beautiful platform!
                              Thank you LouisvilleBagr. Glad to learn that you enjoyed the video. Thanks again for the Title Perilous! I I really like this bag!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...