X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UK mark
    • Nov 2018

Aqua bag

So the weather over her in the UK is pretty miserable and unable to use my speedbag outside so I treated myself to a boxing aqua bag to hang up outside
    Christmas day working up an appetite for the grand Christmas dinner ...not speedbag related but has anyone else used one ...feel quite realistic and easier on the joints too
  • Mickey Dix
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jul 2019

Nice job on the aqua bag UK Mark love those upper cuts also. I haven’t hit an aqua bag yet.Will it be a problem with freezing where you live?Something to think about in my own workout area. Thanks

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jun 2019

Nice bag! I have one as well. It is much easier on the joints. I don’t think I’ve ever caught a stinger on the water bag. If you can somehow raise the temperature in the UK to 95 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit it will feel REALLY soft! I get a month or two of that here in Kentucky....that’s when I hit mine. When it gets below 70 degrees or so it’s much harder.

Ive found myself hitting the heavy bags more and more lately. I like the feel of the different bags, just like the speed bags. I’ve been experimenting with filling my own bags and grabbing good used bags here and there.

Comment

• UK mark
        • Nov 2018

Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post
        Nice job on the aqua bag UK Mark love those upper cuts also. I haven’t hit an aqua bag yet.Will it be a problem with freezing where you live?Something to think about in my own workout area. Thanks
        Thanks, well I'm going to empty it in the next few days before it starts to get into the freezing temperatures
        id definitely recommend one but just bear in mind how heavy it will be when hanging it

Comment

• UK mark
          • Nov 2018

Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post
          Nice bag! I have one as well. It is much easier on the joints. I don’t think I’ve ever caught a stinger on the water bag. If you can somehow raise the temperature in the UK to 95 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit it will feel REALLY soft! I get a month or two of that here in Kentucky....that’s when I hit mine. When it gets below 70 degrees or so it’s much harder.

Ive found myself hitting the heavy bags more and more lately. I like the feel of the different bags, just like the speed bags. I’ve been experimenting with filling my own bags and grabbing good used bags here and there.
          I'll have to wait at least 6 months till it's nice an warm here, the rival gloves that I have are really good at absorbing the impact too , I use a variety of bags too at my local boxing gym and do prefer the big heavy bags to the smaller ones , I'm also yet to build up a collection of speedbags too

Comment

• riqal
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Aug 2006

Awesome! Water bags are the best.

Comment

• UK mark
              • Nov 2018

Originally posted by riqal View Post
              Awesome! Water bags are the best.
              The boxing gym that I go to has been closed most days over the festive season so I'm glad I bought this for myself and yes ...the feeling of hitting it is awesome

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...