• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rehamco1
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2013

youtube question

Hi can anyone tell me how I can stop my youtube videos from all playing. the last one I put up and then all the other videos start playing. How can I make just one video play? thank you for any help you can give me.
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Roge, I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying that when you go to your YouTube account, all you videos begin to play? Where are you at when the all the videos begin to play?

If you supply a little more info, we may be able to help out.

Comment

• rehamco1
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2013

when I post a video on my you tube channel and then click on to it to play it plays and then goes directly to the next video and it starts to play where the icon is on the video for you to click on it to play ...underneath the icon the words come on Play All my question is how do I get my you tube channel to just play the video I click onto and then stop and not continue to play all the videos on my channel. does this help you to understand.....maybe if you went to my youtube channel and play my last video you will see what I mean

rogenemaher thank you.

Comment

• Biff
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

OK, Roge, it looks like you must have clicked on "auto play." This will make each video play once the preceding video finishes.

To correct this issue, go to your YouTube channel and play one of your videos. Look toward the top right of your video; you will see two arrows that go in opposite directions to form a circle (not the arrows that cross each other). Click once on the arrows that go in opposite directions and that should "turn off" auto play.

Let me know how you make out.

Comment

• rehamco1
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Aug 2013

Hi Biff Thank You that was what happened on my you tube channel Now it is right on you tube......BUT....if you click on my latest video on the forum it plays that video and then continues to play every other video one right after the other and I looked for but did not find the arrows to click on. can you help me with that? and thank you again I am not so good on computers and really appreciate the help. roge

Comment

• Biff
            Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Roge, it looks like you placed a play list in this thread , instead of an individual video. That's why it says PLAY ALL. Not sure how you did it, since I have no first hand experience in doing that. You may have to get back into YT and find the unique identifier (the number gibberish) that YT assigned to this video.

Once you find that, edit your post in the Hitting to Music thread and change the old YT number to the correct one.

Comment

• rehamco1
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Aug 2013

I think I understand what you are saying...BUT..I have no idea how to do it. and where do I find the right.....gibberish...to replace the playlist....gibberish.

I have no idea how a playlist got established in either youtube and or the forum
              but I want to thank you again for your help in you tube...so THANK YOU BIFF
              very much.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...